AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Big editor is not saving dds files. It does save texpack files, but not the dds files in global.texpack. I have installed ipl patch by arjind.

hey abhishek.....hows the big editor?

Last edited:
He's fine now. Just facing some difficult time in his life. He was really felling pain due to people importing and exporting his body parts. But he's good now :)
good joke but it an impotant issue

hey wish big editor next edition will release this month:banana2:happy:hpraise:hpraise

hey abbh,i just unpacked the big editor using unversal extractor it said it was compressed with upx so is there a difference between original and unpcked editor? speed diference or anything?

I mistake deleted England's jersey.....Is there any way i can put it back using ur editor....i have a backup file....please help

hey abbh,i just unpacked the big editor using unversal extractor it said it was compressed with upx so is there a difference between original and unpcked editor? speed diference or anything?
No. The decompressed exe is not going to run any faster.

AbBh, do you know when the next BIG editor version will be released?

ive downloaded this but i have no idea how to get it running, doesnt seem to be working. Would it be because i have the game on xobx 360 n not the PC

Users who are viewing this thread