AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Hey Guy I am having problems opening the BIG EDITOR, when I open it it say Failed to open Big Archive. Error Message: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Plz Help

AbBH There is a big problem in my computer.when i open AC09 BIG Editor shown that
"Failed to open big archive
Error massage:An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format"
please :help me

AbBH There is a big problem in my computer.when i open AC09 BIG Editor shown that
"Failed to open big archive
Error massage:An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format"
please :help me

Firstly, anyone who is getting this error is likely to have a pirated copy installed. Secondly, its the BIG editor. It expects you to select the big archive used by Ashes 09 - Async.big.w32 - when prompted with the "Select a file to open" box. It allows you to select any file since I did not enforce extension checking because there are a number of unrelated .w32 formats. That doesn't mean the Big editor can open your favourite file format.

Any news on a new version? I'm sure everyone would like to know

No news yet. I'm hoping to resume work on the next version shortly.

There aren't any downloads that will do anything about the AI as yet, are there? Or is that nothing to do with a BIG editor? :o

The editor does expose the AI related database file, but no one has tried or been able to take advantage of it.

hey abhinav
i have two questions

first

[*] Decompression routine revised to improve handling of model files.

I was wondering what does that mean :what
if we cant edit them what is the meaning of improved handling

second

The editor does expose the AI related database file, but no one has tried or been able to take advantage of it.

can you tell the file and how it can be edited?

hey abhinav
I was wondering what does that mean :what
if we cant edit them what is the meaning of improved handling
It means the editor can handle decompression of model files. So that when model files are editable the decompression routine doesn't need to be revised.

can you tell the file and how it can be edited?

Its global.db. Its easy to make an editor. I just don't have the time.

i was using hex editor to view global.db just found that it even contains names of team and the entire roster so if ewe edit it then the online names will also be fixed

i was using hex editor to view global.db just found that it even contains names of team and the entire roster so if ewe edit it then the online names will also be fixed
no they wont be changed because if you change india to rcb then the game will search for characters/kits/rcb which is not a valid directory

no they wont be changed because if you change india to rcb then the game will search for characters/kits/rcb which is not a valid directory

dude i was talking about names player names in online play:doh

Users who are viewing this thread