AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Posted via Mobile Device i small feature request can you allow multiple selections while using the import function currently we can imort only 1 texpack at a time and lots of time is wasted when we have to import large number of .TEXPACK i think a very small change is required thanks in advance

1 request- after we have searched something like sri lankas odi shirt we want to view it again we have to type the whole thing another time. so can you add the history feature ? please because it will save a lot of time

hello AbBh this is my 2nd request to you could you able to make AI patch, field edtior and gameplay edit? if you yes then all we pc gamers can also enjoy to play ICC2010.
Its not due to lack of requests that we don't have any A.I. mods or editors yet. I've got more pressing issues to take care of. I was hoping that someone would have tried their hand on creating a global.db editor by now.
You'll just have to wait till I get the time for it or Codemasters comes out with a new game for PC.

I was hoping that someone would have tried their hand on creating a global.db editor by now.
When I tried to import global.db internally in the .wad archive in the editor, the BIG archive corrupted.

Any possible way to recover it rather than re-installation?

What do you mean by that? Does the big editor stop working with the archive?

I mean I tried to import global.db file directly in .wad archive using BIG editor but it corrupted my W32 archive. Now it should "0" in the size column in BIG Editor after the startup.wad?

Does this happen if you import any other file? Was the file you imported the same size as the file it replaced? I'm not sure what could be the cause.

Does this happen if you import any other file? Was the file you imported the same size as the file it replaced? I'm not sure what could be the cause.
I am using the BIG editor import function for the first time. I suppose this happened with this file. The filesize was also same.

Does the editor generate any type of log which I can send it to you?

It is a problem of big editor 0.1 .
the only solution is make a backup of startup.wad and evertime you make some changes import the startup.wad and then replace global.db that is what i did when editing global.db and if you want to distribute the gameplay patch it is better to replace the global.db and extract the startup.wad and distribute it and just show people the texpack tutorial

Did you open the wad file before trying to import the file?
It doesn't generate any error logs.
This could be an error with the import feature. Anyway, the functionality will be completely revised in the next version. Just don't use import till then.

Did you open the wad file before trying to import the file?
Yes I did. Anyways, I can wait for next version.

Thanks for the support.

Roughly how long until the next version AbBh?

AbBh can you make a bigeditor for pirated copy of the game.:hpraise
:crying Or I force to buy a new orignal copy of the game.Because without patches this game is nothing for me.:crying

:doh:doh:doh:doh

what elese can i say except a triple facepalm:doh:doh

img,316.jpg

Its not due to lack of requests that we don't have any A.I. mods or editors yet. I've got more pressing issues to take care of. I was hoping that someone would have tried their hand on creating a global.db editor by now.
You'll just have to wait till I get the time for it or Codemasters comes out with a new game for PC.

i hope you morethan codemasters:) and i have some Patience to wait

Users who are viewing this thread