AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

He means IMPORT an texpack it is feature in older version that you just click import and select the texpack and it is automatically replaced with the correct file but this feature was removed afterwards because abbh though it would be better done by a standalone modmanager that khitiz wanted to make

in modmanager we can oly import amf file but i want to import texpack file in abh big editor latest version

BIG Editor

I downloaded the BIG Editor. It is building the directory structure for a long time. After that, when I am replacing any textures, it says IMPORTING DATA PLEASE WAIT, and stops responding. What to do?:facepalm

what is mod manager? What does it do? What can you do with it?

what is Big editor? What does it do? What can you do with it?

would someone be able to tell me how to install team kits using big editor or direct me to a tutorial explaining this

Hi,
Please help me out!!Can someone do a tutorial video for understanding.I have downloaded all the required folders,but still don't know what to do with them,how to play ipl in ashes,I am very excited to play it...please help...reply!!!!!!

Running BIG Editor - Error

I have downloaded BIG editor and AC Mod Manager from Planetcricket and when i try to run BIG EDITOR an error window pops up saying "d3dx9_41.dll is missing" and so the program can't start. I have windows 7 in my system.. Please help..

The best Edior AbBh ! Pls I need Import & Export File To Brain lara International Cricket 2007 (Bag File Format) Do u have Some Editor for me ?:cheers

thnx

excellent work..keep it up..u rockssssssss:cheers

Big editor

I downloaded the BIG Editor. It is building the directory structure for a long time. After that, when I am replacing any textures, it says IMPORTING DATA PLEASE WAIT, and stops responding. What to do?:facepalm

I have asked the question many times, but no one replies to my post! :mad:(

Users who are viewing this thread