AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

hey
when i'm trying to open the editor it is showing
" Failed to open/create File : 3 "
please tell me what i should do

1.Delete your current big editor.
2.Download once again from the provided link.
3.Extract big editor rar file.
4.re-start your system and then open big editor.

Reply if still wont work...

Hey it does not get open in my pc..I hv win 8 and latest version of direct x...

hy hy hy hy

BIG Editor v1.0

The BIG Editor lets you browse, edit the big archive(async.big.w32) which contains almost all resources used by the game.

Note: It will take some time for the editor to start on first run. It builds a directory hierarchy and saves it in a file named "Cache". Make sure you run the editor after extracting it from the rar file so that the cache file can be saved to reduce loading times on subsequent runs.
You may need to install the latest directx runtime if you get an error while opening the editor.

it is courapted, pls upload a valid link

courapted file, give a valid link

Hey man, I used to play Ashes 2009 a lot, modded it a lot too a long time ago. Now I was starting to play it again but after downloading the Big Editor, it keeps on showing Error Unable to create file:3...Why?:(

Hey man, I used to play Ashes 2009 a lot, modded it a lot too a long time ago. Now I was starting to play it again but after downloading the Big Editor, it keeps on showing Error Unable to create file:3...Why?:(

same happens for me.. :(

problem in editing faces

after replacing the new cricketer faces by big editor its effect does not seen in my games..

hello please some one help me... i am having problem when i play the game after 1st ball my ashes 09 game crashes... please anyone suggest me what to do to solve this problem .. please help me:(:(

Guys remember you can't have Ashes Cricket running when you open big editor

I tried to import the srilankan kits but now i cant play a match with or against the srilankan sides whenever i start a match it keeps on loading.:facepalm

Can I use it with pirated version? Please someone tell me. I an very confused. I couldn't find the pc version of the game so I bought pirated one.

Buy one from amazon, and use it with genuine copy.

Users who are viewing this thread