AC09 file formats

Hmm...you guys must be very positive about being able to get inside the game since you've already given it it's own downloads sub forum! :)

Well, if they release the files in a familiar format then great. Otherwise, I'll try to make something that extracts the data from the memory.

The two ways that we'll be able to edit the game hopefully is this:

1. Do what people have done with Smackdown v.s Raw 2009 downloads. They used player editor which'll be hopefully in-depth and just wrote down what they did as far as making kits, faces etc. Maybe this would be a better way for kits and faces

2. Crack the game like previous games.

Well, if they release the files in a familiar format then great. Otherwise, I'll try to make something that extracts the data from the memory.

You don't give up easily, do you? Thanks, we appreciate your efforts.

Quick post. Been away for ages as moved into new house and don't have internet yet.

Player database is located in My Documents and there is some sort of header file which tells you all the fields in the database.

Personally unable to work on an editor as snowed under with work.

Will begin to have a look at the .w32 file at some point this week.

Anybody had a look yet as the game's now sorta released? I hope we can edit console.

You won't be able to do any out of game editing on the consoles and no one seems to have a PC version yet.

Right gimme 5 and I'll post up the file formats and everything :)

It will be really appreciated if you can. What we need it, just go through the root folder and post the filenames of each file with extensions.

Also, can you post the .DAT file present in My Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009\user.dat ?

Users who are viewing this thread