AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

guys dose this beta installation, install the game from the bigining?. shell i unstall my ashes before installing this

Oh no....not another sleepless night!!!:)

Thanks to all!!!:hpraise:hpraise

Brilliant stuff from Codemasters. Fantastic. They've come through with a patch, and this isn't even the final patch. They've earned my loyalty.

Please Help! I get the following error message when trying to install the patch:

"Patch not compatible with installed version."

I downloaded the game legally from gamesplanet.com (paid 24.99 GBP) and had no problems installing and playing it till now. Could it be that the gamesplanet download version is different from the in-store version and patch hasn't been tested with the online version??

Please Help! I get the following error message when trying to install the patch:

"Patch not compatible with installed version."

I downloaded the game legally from gamesplanet.com (paid 24.99 GBP) and had no problems installing and playing it till now. Could it be that the gamesplanet download version is different from the in-store version and patch hasn't been tested with the online version??

it must be mate :( , you might have to wait till beta 2

Could it be that the gamesplanet download version is different from the in-store version and patch hasn't been tested with the online version??

That's the answer mate . Guess you are kinda stuck for now. Because even if someone were to give you the original retail EXE, after patching the game would ask for a CD ( because of the Retail EXE ) which i guess it doesn't as of now ( for gamesplanet versions only ) .

I think the only solution is to wait it out till the Final patch is out & pray to the almighty that the final patch works with your gamesplanet version

There should be something that Codemasters as publisher can do to get the patch to be distributed to gameplanet downloaders. Might have to wait for the final patch though rather than using the beta, unfortunately.

Sorry if I have missed the boat somewhere but do we post our initial findings in this thread or somewhere else????:help

After installing the patch, the game freezes at the load screen..is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Users who are viewing this thread