AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

Frankly speaking i was using the illeagal version of ashes cricket which i had downloaded from internet.Recently i bought the retail version just for Rs.499 in indian currency.I applied both the patches but while playing i have not found any difference and when i click on play online it shows the online play is not compatible with this version,though i have applied beta2 please help me.

Beta 2's online was shut down with the collapse of Transmission Games (the developer) http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/transmission-closes-down-60274.html

If you like the beta for single player, uninstall the game, install it again from disc, then make a copy of the AC09 folder and put it somewhere else, and apply the patch. That way you'll have one copy of the game for online play and one that is playable offline. It's not the ideal solution, but until the final patch is released that's the only option for online.

I hav faced prob when i tried to install it.It says some problem occurred
pls help me

Beta 2's online was shut down with the collapse of Transmission Games (the developer) http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/transmission-closes-down-60274.html

If you like the beta for single player, uninstall the game, install it again from disc, then make a copy of the AC09 folder and put it somewhere else, and apply the patch. That way you'll have one copy of the game for online play and one that is playable offline. It's not the ideal solution, but until the final patch is released that's the only option for online.

I have original copy of Ac09.
After servers of open beta 2 got down i re-installed the game but now i want to make copy of the game 1 for offline and 1 for online but when i tried to install the patches it says "patch is not compatible with installed version of the game"
please help me:(

I have original copy of Ac09.
After servers of open beta 2 got down i re-installed the game but now i want to make copy of the game 1 for offline and 1 for online but when i tried to install the patches it says "patch is not compatible with installed version of the game"
please help me:(

Where did you buy your game from?

I smell a pirate, and that too a gay one

Gay_Star_Trek_Pirate_unicorn_by_kina.jpg

Where did you buy your game from?

I bought it from ebay

MarkusRay added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Funny how many users disappear when someone asks them this.

I didn't disappear i was offline.

MarkusRay added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Wow you smell things that's cool I am so glad to meet the doggy of Planetcricket who smells the disks and tells you whether its pirated or not and through computer thats amazing:eek: wow:clap

Hmarka
AKA: Planetcricket only doggy

Last edited:
Wow you smell things that's cool I am so glad to meet the doggy of Planetcricket who smells the disks and tells you whether its pirated or not and through computer thats amazing:eek: wow:clap

Hmarka
AKA: Planetcricket only doggy

WTF? :facepalm

FAIL

Dude to me you are nothing but a joke. Every time i see a thread its full of lame... stuff filled with u r jokes. He went offline... and you say he pirated the copy of it.. seriously.

Poor Jit, are you OK? is it that time of the month?

Atleast I love you Mark mate :)

Jit, I think you need to have a word with yourself. Even I know that 9.99/10 times the "patch is not compatible with installed version of the game," comes up, its a pirated version.

Users who are viewing this thread