AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

no i have copied the crack from cd which is actually an iso file downloaded from some forum and mounted it using Dameon tools but it says error wrong dvd inserted before copying crack folder from iso rom but after copying crack it runs bu helds on startup screen . but if u apply crack with apllying the patch it runs fine?is there any solution of this problem?

Ummmm. Get a real copy.

Now I remember I few people mentioning this so it is potentialy a bummer: the game freezes randomly. Has happened twice to me now.I have never had that offline before

I am having the same problem dutchad - I hope that Transmission are reading this and will be able to do something about this freezing with the finalised patch.

D

can anyone upload retail version to rapid share? and when is the final patch coming?

Its simple buy the legal game like the rest of us and stop complaining and this thread is to talk about the upcoming patch and the beta patch so go and make your won thread about illegal games.

no i have copied the crack from cd which is actually an iso file downloaded from some forum and mounted it using Dameon tools but it says error wrong dvd inserted before copying crack folder from iso rom but after copying crack it runs bu helds on startup screen . but if u apply crack with apllying the patch it runs fine?is there any solution of this problem?

Yeah, buy the game! :mad:

Anyway back to talking about about the greatness of this patch and how it coud still be slightly improved as thats what the beta patch is for i guess.

can anyone upload retail version to rapid share? and when is the final patch coming?
The retail version has been uploaded to a games store near you where you pay money for a game.

Everyone else, if you ask for a pirated copy of the game, ask how to get the patch to work with your pirated game, or discuss cracks in any form, you will be banned, like he just has.

Just stop trying to help them as we have told them they to buy legal copy but they seem to not listen. They need to go and make there own thread about illegal games now come on back to discussing the patch:D

Man this patch is freekin insane...its the mofo of all game patches. Just had a crazy game against England. I batted first (generated the innings because batting on hard is still way too easy) and got 262.

Bowled and had them on 76/5 after about 18 overs, thought I was gonna cream them for like 120 odd. In comes Wright and Flintoff and they push it around for a bit but along with my no-balls they put on a partnership of 90 before Wright is caught off Steyn. And so it goes on I get wickets now and then but that damn Flintoff wouldnt get out.

They kept ticking things over, runrate never got out of hand and kept it around a run-a-ball required then I got him!! Flintoff gone for 85 off 82 and I thought I had it in the bag with them needing around 20 off 5 over with 2 wickets left. Swann goes...and its 9 needed with 1 wicket left off 20 balls. Then Anderson comes in and him and Sidebottom smack the bejeebus out of me and England win with 1 wickets left!

Super realistic game, apart from me generating because I was on 130/1 after 14 overs (without playing any lofted shots).

Really impressed, there were only 2 runouts but not glitches, just pressure mounting Id like to think. Overall very impressed with the game....

Only thing that annoys me about the achievements is that a batsman gets a +1 for scoring 25 runs, yet I took a hattrick and 5-for with Parnell in the same game and I got no points!?? Thats a bit silly if you ask me.

So yeah only thing I feel the patch needs or what really gets to me is how easy it is to bat on hard. Should be a little tougher i thnk

Last edited:
Man this patch is freekin insane...its the mofo of all game patches. Just had a crazy game against England. I batted first (generated the innings because batting on hard is still way too easy) and got 262.

Bowled and had them on 76/5 after about 18 overs, thought I was gonna cream them for like 120 odd. In comes Wright and Flintoff and they push it around for a bit but along with my no-balls they put on a partnership of 90 before Wright is caught off Steyn. And so it goes on I get wickets now and then but that damn Flintoff wouldnt get out.

They kept ticking things over, runrate never got out of hand and kept it around a run-a-ball required then I got him!! Flintoff gone for 85 off 82 and I thought I had it in the bag with them needing around 20 off 5 over with 2 wickets left. Swann goes...and its 9 needed with 1 wicket left off 20 balls. Then Anderson comes in and him and Sidebottom smack the bejeebus out of me and England win with 1 wickets left!

Super realistic game, apart from me generating because I was on 130/1 after 14 overs (without playing any lofted shots).

Really impressed, there were only 2 runouts but not glitches, just pressure mounting Id like to think. Overall very impressed with the game....

Only thing that annoys me about the achievements is that a batsman gets a +1 for scoring 25 runs, yet I took a hattrick and 5-for with Parnell in the same game and I got no points!?? Thats a bit silly if you ask me.

So yeah only thing I feel the patch needs or what really gets to me is how easy it is to bat on hard. Should be a little tougher i thnk

Yess sounds very good indeed i have to admit yes there seems a problem with the batting which is how easy it seems on hard but maybe if the patch sorts the field settings then it could deffinately give more of a game to players like you.

has the power of advance shots reduced and is the fast bowlers now easier to play?

also will it allow chance of creating a tournament earlier when the real patch comes?

Cameron White's been a star bowler for me, to the right handers, I usually bowl on his legs or just before, where it goes yellow, I've bowled Wright through his legs on a no ball and Flintoff through his legs on a legal ball.

Users who are viewing this thread