AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

I've never had a patch on the PS3 wipe over any of my save data files. I can't imagine it'll affect it at all.

Legal DVd

I have recently purchased a dvd of the game from Play.com, installed and opened game no problem. I have now downloaded the beta patch and tried to install and get the "not compatible" message. I've been through this forum but cannot find an answer to my problem Help please?

Thank You

Hi Guys ... Thanks for the game!!! ill play the game tonight............:):banana2

I have recently purchased a dvd of the game from Play.com, installed and opened game no problem. I have now downloaded the beta patch and tried to install and get the "not compatible" message. I've been through this forum but cannot find an answer to my problem Help please?

You have been through this forum? Seriously?
Well it is not compatible because it is a beta. Only the final patch will be compatible!!! and for your info it has been mentioned n number of times on this forum

Actually this is a different complaint because he has the DVD.

i cant install this patch....its saying that it is not compactible with my version of game.....im using my gamepad,,,but i can use the my game pad for swinging the ball or moving the batsman...i use q or e for this....but when i use the keyboard...the game hangs....can someone help...i really want to play this game...

Can you show us a picture of the DVD with your user name on a piece of paper. Dont ask me why , i may be able to help.

I appreciate the offer of help, but I don't know how to do that. The cover has picture of KP on it if thats any use!

Take a camera & take a picture of the cover as well as the disc from both sides.

Hope this is what you asked for

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 46
He was just checking you had the real DVD...
You're definitely not using a no-DVD patch to save you putting it in the drive? All I can suggest is to uninstall using add/remove programs, reinstall the game, then install the patch.

Open beta 2 should be round the corner i guess. Though i have not played the patched version as I'm on PS3 but I hope TG have fixed the difficulty of scoring boundaries using lofted shots. This is the main bug i would say..this really has to be fixed otherwise people would get bored of the game in no time. Thanks a million once again for making a patch.

Thanks Barmy, it worked! as a 66 year old "schoolboy cricketer" I need all the help I can get!

Users who are viewing this thread