additional all time teams...

Blignaut and Marillier were close, I will give them some more thought. Zim could definitely do with a slightly bigger roster...

Andy Blignaut is a good shout. I created Heath Streak a while back. Feel free to use and edit it blockerdave. It's not great but it's the only one uploaded as yet.

This could be controversial but how about Gavin Hamilton (Scotland)?

Last edited:
Kumar Dharmasena and Russel Arnold of SL should certainly make the probable list. Also, anyone fancy Craig Wishart?

Glad to see Dave Houghton in your Zimbabwe side, great name that!! Shame its not in CA, I have to use Horton as commentary!!! What about Graeme Labrooy for Sri Lanka? Dunno how his stats line up but certainly remember his name a lot growing up. I know Omar Henry played a handful of games for SA but he played for Scotland, as did andy goram the ex Scotland goalkeeper. Again don't know if there stats are worthy?

----------

Also while I'm thinking about it their was a guy who played for Bermuda, I think he was a cop, he bowled spin and had a great World Cup for them, big chubby fella and he took a great catch at slip if I remember right!!

^ Dwayne Leverock. I can never forget his celebration after taking that catch.

Also while I'm thinking about it their was a guy who played for Bermuda, I think he was a cop, he bowled spin and had a great World Cup for them, big chubby fella and he took a great catch at slip if I remember right!!
Dwayne Leverock?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aspirin and china, yep that's the fella!!!

I feel Abdul Razzak needs a look into the Pakistan team. One of the better 'real' all-rounders. Don't know who can make place for him though!

I feel Abdul Razzak needs a look into the Pakistan team. One of the better 'real' all-rounders. Don't know who can make place for him though!

Thanks - will give him some thought too.

I think I have less than 30 players in that roster so I can just add him :)

----------

Leverock has some good stats, actually. worthy of consideration for sure.

Problem with the associates is because it covers so many countries, the bar is surprisingly high... So i've hit 30 players already and I guarantee some good players are missed.

The only problem with leverock is you cant do his bulk justice in CA!!!

----------

Maybe do a pre 2000 and a post 2000 @blockerdave or northern hemisphere/southern? Not that its any of my damn business!!! Keep up the good work bud.

Users who are viewing this thread