• No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Other - In thread

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember who it was (I think it was Max Dillion) but they received a massive pay out of Vcash for no real reason. And passed it about amongst their friends before telling the admins.

And Blake, when he was being a complete tool before his banning, created a vbookie event with massive odds, betted on it and settled it winning himself billions. Not sure whether he passed it about much before he was banned though.

The glitch we can deal with as it's obvious. What's harder is vbookie staff opening events after they are decided, betting then settling them. This happened in the past. Times of bets are tracked through the database so it's not the perfect crime but some have got away with it...

Well in that case, vBookie staff must be chosen with great caution. But then again I would feel sorry for one who does this.

Well in that case, vBookie staff must be chosen with great caution. But then again I would feel sorry for one who does this.

I am not sure about other vBookie team members but I never did that.

Well resetting the vcash is the best idea. There is no fun in betting on events with millions in your hands. Those time when 50,000 was a huge amount that time when I used to lose any cash it was very hard to take but now its like ok if I lose 1million I have 5million left and I can make it up again.

Resetting the vcash and lessing the donations is the best option. Make everyones vcash to 50k but again after 1yr we will have the same issue of the vcash.

Resetting the vcash and lessing the donations is the best option. Make everyones vcash to 50k but again after 1yr we will have the same issue of the vcash.

If we severely limit donations it should prevent the issues from becoming as prevalent.

I think that even if we can keep the vCash down for a few years, we will have suceeded.

The types of odds Mark was giving (where both sides were 1/1 but a team had to win by a certain amount) would be good to have because you can't bet a whole lot on one team and expect to win, but it would be quite hard to find odds. I think that's more an American thing.

I still reckon my 5 ideas I posted before are the best way to solve the problem.

The problem I see with removing/limiting donations is that leagues using vCash can't run. Like it or not, leagues add a very good and different dimension to the site, and winning some vCash is decent encouragement with no real harm.

Perhaps a tax/fee on transactions rather than a limit?

Not really on this subject, but what are the random things we do that get vCash?
e.g How much vCash do we get a day for posting/logging in?

Not really on this subject, but what are the random things we do that get vCash?
e.g How much vCash do we get a day for posting/logging in?

I don't think it's too much.

If you're bankrupt, you get some vCash when a new vBookie event is created though. I think.

A tax doesn't really help.

Even with the proposed limit on donations, that is still comparatively quite a bit to be donated early as league earnings. Inflation would make it quite small over time, but leagues shouldn't be all about vCash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread