Afl- 2007

Nah, if Fremantle had've won (And if that player had've kicked a regulation shot at goal with 2 mins left in the game to put the Dockers infront) then Hawthorn would've been 2nd on the ladder infront of all of the other teams by a game.

NOOO! Sheedy's been sacked!

'Tis a sad day in Essendon football.

Round 22 will mark the end of an era. 2 legends out of the game, perhaps forever?

Sheedy and Hird, will leave to a crowd of 80,000 in round 21. I say round 21 because that's the last time the duo will be coaching/playing in Melbourne.

At 5:10pm, these 2 will walk the field for the last time for the Essendon football club.

Kudos to them! And I congratulate them on such wonderful careers!

I'll be definately going to that match against Richmond. Nothing will stop me from going!

Great Win by my boys tonight. Kerr was brilliant and we run all over the doggies!

Yeah was a great win by the Eagles last night. The Awsome 5some was back together last night, Judd, Cousins, Kerr, Stenglein and Braun were all brilliant last night.

WHAT THE F*%K! Upset of the year...maybe? This is a shock! By how much?

WHAT THE F*%K! Upset of the year...maybe? This is a shock! By how much?

20 points mate. I didnt listen or watch any of the match, as i was in bed early, after a week in QLD. But i read the papers this morning and said that the Tigers have beaten Collingwood by 20 points. Foley was brilliant through the midfield and Brett Deledio kicking 5 goals.

Collingwood are terrible. I wouldn't class it as upset of the year although it is a shock.

I'm supprised the Saints aren't one of the top teams. Talent-wise, I think their better then Geelong.

Saints are show poneys.

Great news: Pavlich re signs for 3 more years!

Meh, I have never rated the Saints for Premiership contenders.

They are just plain shithouse..... But I could eat my words when they play each other this weekend (Saints vs Freo).

Users who are viewing this thread