Super 14

Who will win the Super14?

• Total voters

James219

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whoa, after looking at the news, I thought, how exactly did they play in that? Extremely foggy, but a superb effort from the Crusaders outfit to still dominate possession amidst the conditions. Not an ideal conclusion to the season, as you said, but nevertheless, another premiership to the NZ based side. They've won the last ever Super 12, and now the first ever Super 14....
It's time for the Waratahs to step up! ;)

obelisk

School Cricketer
since we couldn't get 11 seats together, me and 4 others were about 20 rows up and could see quite alot, however the other 6 people were way up and they couldn't see the nearest goalposts for 80% of the match lol. So they were entertained by winding up some nearby hurricane supporters for most of the match while I got to see most/some of the match pretty good. Oh and there was a naked drunk chick at the burger stand lol

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
A little slow but what a match! 1 try in a 31 point match!

So hard to even see the posts, but a deserving winner with there dominance in the Super 12 and now 14.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Seems Western force have nabbed themselves another back
Ryan Cross from rugby league dont know where we will play them all

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
How awesome, the Brumbies have signed Hollies from the Tahs. He should go really well over at the Brumbies. He'll have some competition but he should be able to come out on top and win the 8 jersey.

That leaves one spot for an outside back who will be a up and coming guy.

Users who are viewing this thread