Afl- 2007

Round%201%20nab%20cup%20squads%20thumbnail.jpg

2007 NAB Cup Grand Final: Carlton v Brisbane; Saturday March 17, 7.10pm Melbourne, Telstra Dome

Carlton by 15.

MCG said:
Round%201%20nab%20cup%20squads%20thumbnail.jpg

2007 NAB Cup Grand Final: Carlton v Brisbane; Saturday March 17, 7.10pm Melbourne, Telstra Dome

Carlton by 15.

Lions by 12 :upray

By the way, Am I the only one who likes the Lions 'clash' guernsey?

2007altguernsey.jpg

If I was a Lions fan I would get it.

Ponting_14 said:
Lions by 12 :upray

By the way, Am I the only one who likes the Lions 'clash' guernsey?

2007altguernsey.jpg

If I was a Lions fan I would get it.

what team do u go for?

detail_clash07-.jpg

Last edited:
etho11 said:
when will this carlton gurnsey be used?

Fremantle, Port Adelaide, Melbourne and St Kilda.

Last edited:
This will be interesting to see, but what teams do people follow, and why. Write down how you came to liking this team.

I follow the Crows, because when i started watching footy was around 97,98 seasons and thats when the crows were the dominate team, so i thought since they won the games then i will follow them, and have ever since

i follow the crows because i am south australian and they are the true SA team.

Roofrom50 said:
This will be interesting to see, but what teams do people follow, and why. Write down how you came to liking this team.

I follow the Crows, because when i started watching footy was around 97,98 seasons and thats when the crows were the dominate team, so i thought since they won the games then i will follow them, and have ever since

Sorry, not trying to start anything, but would you really say the crows were dominate?

i follow geelong because my ancestors have lived in the area for 1000s of years and have supported geelong since they were first made

good old hawthorn, because likewise my family goes way back to the start and they followed the hawks and because i have a relation to a few of the former presidents

Pavlich+Tarrant equals a foward line to die for Tarrant 4 goals Pav dominated against Hawthorn come on dockers this is your year

i follow geelong because my ancestors have lived in the area for 1000s of years and have supported geelong since they were first made

1000's of years??? So are you aboriginal? If not then your telling fibs;)

Users who are viewing this thread