Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggz U No Make My Kitz' You Uselez Modder

Seriously this forum has degraded as compared to the time when I made mods here. You're doing a great job. Might just use the England kits for an upcoming story.

The England kit is superb! no flaws at all. :clap

Those are some pretty damn good stuff from you. Incredible! Superb work. You have put great work in making detailed stuff and it has actually paid off. They are really really excellent work. Seems like you are lone modder here but even then, you are producing great level stuff is truly awesome!! Take a bow, man.
Looking forward to see your stuff in other section too. ;)

Those are some pretty damn good stuff from you. Incredible! Superb work. You have put great work in making detailed stuff and it has actually paid off. They are really really excellent work. Seems like you are lone modder here but even then, you are producing great level stuff is truly awesome!! Take a bow, man.
Looking forward to see your stuff in other section too. ;)

Ha thanks. TBH I feel that C09 is a very underrated game and far more realistic than C07 barring the tours and other competetions that C07 has provided.

Thanks For Download
BTW are you making T20 Kit Also ? :p

It's high time that I release this sweet shit..

AustraliaODI-2014SPLASH_zps995aa754.png~original

Splash Image inspired by Biggs

It was pretty tricky to get the sleeves along the sides of the shirt. The download comes with both the pads of both home and away kits. I've also thrown a Puma evoSpeed bat as consolation of this long-awaited kit. The designs are slightly textured which makes it look very realistic in game. Possibly my last kit for a while since it's FIFA time b*tches! Enjoy! :)

NOTE: BOTH THE HOME AND AWAY KIT SHARES THE SAME HELMET.

Attachments

• AustraliaODI-2014.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 492
  • PUMA-evoSPEED 2014.zip
    682.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread