Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

B

Bigby Wolf

So I have had to do this a little differently to what I normally would.

To get the kits right you will need to download the teams from the DBC 14 Academy first. They can be found under Friedlele77.

Once you have done that download the WC 99 Parts 1&2 and place the folders in the 'texture' folder under Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Then you will need to rename each team ID to correspond with the same team ID in your Academy.

And VOILA there you have it.

**PLEASE NOTE**

The teams are skilled with reduced skills. If you wish to have normal skills you will have to do that yourself.

Was waiting for this long time.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you so much for the 1999 kits.

A question about the downloaded teams from academy. Since they're reduced skills (I personally am a huge fan of this) can the players be saved as separate players or will they replace the existing player? So EG. Wasim Akram will be reduced skill everywhere else?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thank you so much for the 1999 kits.

A question about the downloaded teams from academy. Since they're reduced skills (I personally am a huge fan of this) can the players be saved as separate players or will they replace the existing player? So EG. Wasim Akram will be reduced skill everywhere else?

Yes.
If you do not want the reduced skills however, it will give you an option of what to replace. Just deselect skills.

upload_2016-7-16_10-43-50.png

myhill35

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wc`99 odi kits look really good in game mate thanks alot!!!!!...enjoying the reduced skills teams too at moment, i just wish more people brave enough to use online ><

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@Llewelynf Great work on the 99 kits! But one question, why do we have to download your teams for the kits to work? I'm a bit confused here, isn't this just purely graphical stuff, so why do we need to download specific team?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
@Llewelynf Great work on the 99 kits! But one question, why do we have to download your teams for the kits to work? I'm a bit confused here, isn't this just purely graphical stuff, so why do we need to download specific team?

I'd imagine it's to do with the team IDs.

Users who are viewing this thread