All teams - progress thread

Uploaded Sri Lanka 2000s and Sri Lanka 2010s. Thanks to @wasteyouryouth as I used his base stats on some players and I added a few new ones in the 2010s (Might be useful for Sri Lankan domestic) and tweaked a few faces and attributes. Credit also to the uniform makers! Enjoy will post the Sri Lankan ATB update and then off to begin Pakistan. It was a lot of fun doing Sri Lanka as I had lost touch with their cricket since Murali retired. All their sides were loaded with talent.

Uploaded Sri Lanka 2000s and Sri Lanka 2010s. Thanks to @wasteyouryouth as I used his base stats on some players and I added a few new ones in the 2010s (Might be useful for Sri Lankan domestic) and tweaked a few faces and attributes. Credit also to the uniform makers! Enjoy will post the Sri Lankan ATB update and then off to begin Pakistan. It was a lot of fun doing Sri Lanka as I had lost touch with their cricket since Murali retired. All their sides were loaded with talent.
It would be more attractive if you can provide old kit instead of new one

Since people (especially @pinku) seemed excited by my 05 Indian team and there were actually quite a few players already made by others I have worked on it today to get a first version out. Still a few players from back then to be created and no stadiums yet but a fair bit has been done. Search username Spoobir or team name India 05 to download.

Dada and Dravid modelling the test and ODI kits:
rDjWX6q.png
This is great man looking forward to see more 2000s teams from you.

Finished the 2015 Australia team with the CWC 15 kit. Feel free to download under "jqlenb" or "Australia 2015 World Champions". Thanks to @Spoobir for help with the logos and thanks to @villafan001 for the line ups

I have made some adjustments to your kit to make it look like the picture you had posted. Shared under Don1_
Screenshot_2018-01-02-17-06-34-1.png

Anyone else looking to help me and @pinku create the 2015 World Cup Kits. We could use the help considering they're like 16 teams to do.

I'm updating the Pakistan domestic. So far shared WAPDA and Sui Northern Gas. Added logos, kits from the departmental one day cup that has just started. Adjusted line ups a little and added a couple of other players. Not done faces as yet apart from those Pakistan internationals and any done as part of the PSL.

And stadiums done by @GorgeousGeorge59.

I've made some tweaks to the County squads - shared under Luko Chatwick.

Firstly just wanted to say thank you to the creators on here - particularly Llewelynf your countless hours of work really make a difference to our enjoyment of the game. For the county squads I've not really done much, so thanks to Llewelyn for the kits, passwordistaco for the lineups and SFC Chris/wasteyouryouth (I think? Possibly others?) for the correct names and roles.

All I've done is to update as far as possible the squads to where they are now (just used wiki as a source) - so Jennings to Lancashire, Sibley to Warks etc. I've added in academy creations for players not on the game where possible - one caveat being that where players are linked to on-disc uncontracted players (e.g. Borthwick) I've not checked the links.

If a county has announced its overseas player for next season (e.g. Mitch Marsh at Surrey) I've put them in the squad but otherwise removed overseas players.

I'll next try to amend likenesses (even basic ones are likely to be time consuming and I don't have as much time to contribute as I'd like to) and then tweak some of the more egregious skills ratings. After that I'll try to create some of the still missing players.

I've only done the 14 counties with Llewelyn's kits so far, will do the same for the remaining four as soon as I can.

In case anyone else wants to help with the missing players, from my audit the ones not in the game appear to be:

Derbyshire - Alfie Gleadall and James Taylor
Durham - Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis and Nathan Rimmington
Essex - Feroze Khushi and Adam Wheater
Gloucestershire - James Bracey, Oliver Currill and George Drissell
Lancashire - Brooke Guest, Matt Parkinson and Liam Hurt
Middlesex - Martin Anderson, Robbie White, Tom Lace, Tom Sole and Graeme White
Notts - Ben Kitt and Matt Milnes
Surrey - Will Jacks, Matt Pillans and Gus Atkinson
Worcestershire - Ollie Westbury, Alex Milton, George Scrimshaw and Patrick Brown
Yorks - Jonathan Tattersall, Harry Brook, Jordan Thompson and Jared Warner

Users who are viewing this thread