All teams - progress thread

Cuzer

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok all apologies in advance, novice here

I’ve used get best so far which is ok for county sides etc yet this thread seems to have the far better sides

I’m struggling to understand how to do it though, get the teams updated. I presume I do a search and enter the user name as LlewlellynF7 for example? Unfortunately no teams show on that search? Am I doing something fundamentally wrong? Presume I am, also don’t know how to get umpires and stadiums either, just seem to get the default 5 or so umpires

Sorry this is a basic request but if somebody could help me it would be appreciated

Thanks

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have shared updates to Karachi Kings, Islamabad United and Lahore Qalandars.

A few tweaks to the kits, squad changes (withdrawals, additions etc). Have done faces for some of the new players (inc. Abbott, Ramdin, Devcich, Shaheen Afridi, Ingram, Simmons, Irfan (Karachi), Finn, Samit Patel).

Ramz

International Coach
Could you make the Quetta Gladiators, Multan Sultan and Peshawar Zalmi kits or update the sponsors if possible

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Multan Sultans now shared with kit updated with sponsors and squad adjustments and faces.

QK1wb9r.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1519946418][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you make the Quetta Gladiators, Multan Sultan and Peshawar Zalmi kits or update the sponsors if possible
I have done Multan. I am going to do the others when I get the chance. I have been ill all week.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I’ve used get best so far which is ok for county sides etc yet this thread seems to have the far better sides

I’m struggling to understand how to do it though, get the teams updated. I presume I do a search and enter the user name as LlewlellynF7 for example? Unfortunately no teams show on that search? Am I doing something fundamentally wrong? Presume I am, also don’t know how to get umpires and stadiums either, just seem to get the default 5 or so umpires

Sorry this is a basic request but if somebody could help me it would be appreciated

Thanks
It might be your spelling. Try typing just llewe and it should come up. Make sure there are no spaces.

Cuzer

Club Cricketer
Ah thanks, sure it was right but I’ll try again

I’m looking in the right place though, yes? Community search is it from memory?

Thanks

Troy Game

Club Cricketer

Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1520023456][/DOUBLEPOST]LlewelynF7

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Finally uploaded Australia 1980s. Thanks as always to @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf for kits and all for the inspiration. Credit to wasteryouryouth for Border, Jones, Boon, Merv Hughes, Reid, McDermott, Swampy Marsh, and Wessells, as I only chose to tweak their stats. Team is loaded with early 80s talent and future rebels. Yallop. Kim Hughes,Lawson, Hogg, Alderman, Ritchie, Laird, Hogg all done. Squad is 31 so far.

I may add in some more spinners, like Holland, Bennett, Taylor and another keeper Zoehrer.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

N Jones

Club Captain
Do the English county sides have the right grounds or will I have to add them..?

N Jones

Club Captain
I dunno what I'm doing wrong..I've downloaded Surrey from LlewellynF7 but it's not showing when I go into team manager..just the default Surrey team with the wrong kits..

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I dunno what I'm doing wrong..I've downloaded Surrey from LlewellynF7 but it's not showing when I go into team manager..just the default Surrey team with the wrong kits..
Check in your custom teams. Link them to the on disk team

Users who are viewing this thread