All teams - progress thread

Thanks to @Mouseydread New Zealand 05 now shared under Spoobir! Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

b4NldW5.png
A lot of Lou Vincent in the top right

Thanks to @Mouseydread New Zealand 05 now shared under Spoobir! Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

b4NldW5.png

You're a legend! I stumbled upon these teams the other day and was hoping to see an NZ team so I can play a FTP home and away of the 05 teams.

Quick question, do the players in your teams have bats assigned to them? Whenever I download a duplicate I go 'keep is' but if yours have bats and stuff I will re-download them and overwrite them

Any plans for Bangladesh and Zimbabwe?

Last edited:
You're a legend! I stumbled upon these teams the other day and was hoping to see an NZ team so I can play a FTP home and away of the 05 teams.

Quick question, do the players in your teams have bats assigned to them? Whenever I download a duplicate I go 'keep is' but if yours have bats and stuff I will re-download them and overwrite them

Any plans for Bangladesh and Zimbabwe?

When I make the players I don't assign them bats. Might be something I do going forward in an update, although it will be a load of work.

I do use a lot of @Mouseydread players though, I think he does give some of them bats.

I feel like I should at least do Bangladesh, since that was the year they beat Australia in an ODI. After that I'll probably make Zim just for completion's sake.

Next up I plan to do Ashes 2009 teams however.

Last edited:
Double whammy today guys. You can recreate the 2009 Ashes with Australia and England 09 teams now shared! Also threw in England's 08/09 ODI kit because it's a real nice one.

Username: Spoobir as usual.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

wOaCF4z.png
kt9PJiT.png

Amazing work mate !
Just a question (not a criticism). Is there a technical reason why the English badge is not on the helmets ?

Amazing work mate !
Just a question (not a criticism). Is there a technical reason why the English badge is not on the helmets ?
I am gonna take a wild guess and say its only the licensed players. I figure he chose a different helmet model for the team but because the licensed players can not change helmets logos do not appear.

I am gonna take a wild guess and say its only the licensed players. I figure he chose a different helmet model for the team but because the licensed players can not change helmets logos do not appear.
Ah righto!

Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread