All teams - progress thread

Uploaded New Zealand 1990s with Stephen Fleming, Gavin Larsen, Chris Cairns, Andrew Jones, Mark Greatbatch, Nathan Astle and the players from the 1992 and 1996 World Cup Squads. Thanks to @wasteyouryouth and @llewellyn7 and others for the inspiration. Enjoy!

Been waiting for this and the 2000s team cos I'm too lazy to make the players for NZ 05. :p :cheers

By chance is the pink south africia uniform and the 2018 pakistan league 2018 roster and uniform available for download?

Excellent mate. :cheers

Uploaded New Zealand 2000's. A deep squad with NZ all time greats in Daniel Vettori and Brendon McCullum, and excellent players such as Shane Bond, Mark Richardson, Craig McMillan and Jesse Ryder. thanks to @Lewellyn7, @wasteyouryouth for the uniforms and Pumafan1987 for a couple of players whose bases I used. Thanks all for the inspiration! Enjoy!

I will upload New Zealand 1960s, though @gorgeousgeorge also has a fine version, and then New Zealand all-time and New Zealand 2010s to finish the New Zealand projector the next few days.

Australia, England or India next?

Uploaded New Zealand 2000's. A deep squad with NZ all time greats in Daniel Vettori and Brendon McCullum, and excellent players such as Shane Bond, Mark Richardson, Craig McMillan and Jesse Ryder. thanks to @Lewellyn7, @wasteyouryouth for the uniforms and Pumafan1987 for a couple of players whose bases I used. Thanks all for the inspiration! Enjoy!

I will upload New Zealand 1960s, though @gorgeousgeorge also has a fine version, and then New Zealand all-time and New Zealand 2010s to finish the New Zealand projector the next few days.

India :wave

Thanks to @Mouseydread New Zealand 05 now shared under Spoobir! Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

b4NldW5.png

Last edited:

Aussie 80s ;)

Uploaded New Zealand 1960s not blessed with great talent as Congdon and Collinge are in the 1970s side and John Reid is in the 1950s. Still they should provide a challenge to play with and in Dick Motz, the talented Gary Bartlett, all rounder Bruce Taylor and the classy Graham Dowling there is talent. Chris Harris's dad Zin is also in the side.

Also have uploaded New Zealand all time too. With the cricinfo 2009 alltime line up. 34 players in the squad.

Thanks to @Llewelynf, for the kits and everyone for the inspiration.

@blockerdave as you and @wasteryouryouth
were my original inspiration on DB17 I'll give the Aussies 1970s and 1980s a go first to cover the spread and also India @Mohammed Sherry and England 1970s and 1980,so 6 sides coming up,

@Spoobir great work!

Australia up next....

australian-players-rodney-marsh-doug-walters-ian-chappell-ross-alan-picture-id518194638

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Uploaded New Zealand 1960s not blessed with great talent as Congdon and Collinge are in the 1970s side and John Reid is in the 1950s. Still they should provide a challenge to play with and in Dick Motz, the talented Gary Bartlett, all rounder Bruce Taylor and the classy Graham Dowling there is talent. Chris Harris's dad Zin is also in the side.

Also have uploaded New Zealand all time too. With the cricinfo 2009 alltime line up. 34 players in the squad.

Thanks to @Llewelynf, for the kits and everyone for the inspiration.

@blockerdave as you and @wateryouryouth
were my original inspiration on DB17 I'll give the Aussies 1970s and 1980s a go first to cover the spread and also India @Mohammed Sherry and England 1970s and 1980,so 6 sides coming up,

@Spoobir great work!

Australia up next....

australian-players-rodney-marsh-doug-walters-ian-chappell-ross-alan-picture-id518194638

Enjoy!

top top man :)

Users who are viewing this thread