All teams - progress thread

Which one do you mean?
Think he means this one
away-odi1.jpg

Alright the away kit is created but I was unable to share it in the original team, too many logos I think caused it to give me an error. So what I've done is uploaded it as a separate team so that you can download it, then copy the uniform into the main Australia 10/11 team and then you're free to delete the special away kit team.

J2xJKml.png

uploaded New Zealand 1970s with one of their all time greats Glenn Turner and big hitting Lance Cairns. Thanks to Llewelyn7, wasteyouryouth, and many others for their work and many others for the inspiration. Enjoy!

Created and shared England 06/07 team under Spoobir. @Kiko_97 I think you were looking for this ODI kit? Also threw in the WC 2007 one since it was just a logo change. :cheers

If you're looking for Australia 06/07, thatSamV in the academy already has one uploaded. Not sure if that is anyone here?

E214hpx.png

Last edited:
Created and shared England 06/07 team under Spoobir. @Kiko_97 I think you were looking for this ODI kit? Also threw in the WC 2007 one since it was just a logo change. :cheers

If you're looking for Australia 06/07, thatSamV in the academy already has one uploaded. Not sure if that is anyone here?

E214hpx.png
Brilliant! I love it!

D1C99F71-BE8B-4C6D-99A4-ABB2283E20A7.jpeg
Can someone please make me this rare indian kit from coca cola cup it has classic wills logo along with bcci logo on front and coca cola logo on sleeve. I dont have a PC version so dont really know how to design kits sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread