All the past criscket gamesss

wakeel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
welll i think both blic2005 and cricket 2005 would be great games because all the cricket games ive played in the past were really good....

Brian lara 96:first ever cricket gamea great one 7/10
ashes:a coool game for that time 7/10
brian lara cricket 99:brilliant game with great graphics and great gameplay 9/10
cricket 2000:it wasnt that goood but still it will entertain you but not better than brian alra 6/10
cricket 2002:a great game with goood graphics ...and a new style batting gameplay 7/10
cricket 2004 :a great game with good graphics and brilliant gameplay 9/10

all the cricket games were great and i think the future cricket games will also not dissapoint us

you forgot all the manager games ... :boxing

Cricket Captain series is one of the best simulations ...

michael vaughan cricket is fine too

You also forgot Cricket97, a brilliant game with many features that still don't make current games.

andrew_nixon said:
sorry, I don't know what criscket is.
I'm sure you know what he meant, Andrew. Lighten up a little!

SkateBoarder2 said:
I'm sure you know what he meant, Andrew. Lighten up a little!
After being told 3 times that he's been spelling cricket wrong, I thought he'd have figured out how to spell it.....

Anyway the ICC series is easily the best of the lot.

Honorable mention for me goes to Ian Botham Cricket on the Amstrad CPC way back in the late 80s. I loved that game!

yah cricket captain was also a gr8 series i still playi it

I don't remeber Brian arla....

The gameplay of C2K4-Definately not brilliant. Good is more like it. And graphics of C2K2 good? I could have drawn better player models....

Last edited:
Are U guys sure Cricket 2004 9/10; sorry I wouldnt give it any more than 5/10 and I think the next two gamrs would be about 7-7.5/10.

andrew_nixon said:
I wonder if Brian Alra Cricket is similar to Brain Lara Cricket I occasionally hear about? :D
Ok, it is starting to get old now....

whats it matter if someone makes a spelling error? Its pretty obvious what they were trying to say

Hicksy551993 said:
whats it matter if someone makes a spelling error? Its pretty obvious what they were trying to say

I know that every one understand what the guy is saying,but they are trying to be extra smart.
I am sure Andrew,Zorax,Skateboard,Understand That there is different languages that are different from English and not every body has a perfect Grammar so I suggest you guys to stop teasing the poor fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread