Story All Time Competition, Weekly Contest(cricsim)

plympilgrim said:
very well put suren, what do u think of the updates??

presentation is always been excellent here! :hpraise especially with odds for each game... keep up the great work mate! :clap

ROUND REVIEW

68073xf7.png
IK: Hello and welcome to the first review of the tournament and it has been an eventful tournament so far, and what a way to head into the christmas period. I am joined in the studio by two recent players Kevin Pietersen. Hello and Welcome.
hussainol0.png
KP: Thank you and what a tournament it has been so far.
68073xf7.png
IK: Yes it has been exciting lets go through team by team and hear your views. Lets start with the aussies.

hussainol0.png
KP: They could not have had a better start. Coming into the trophy they were tipped to be near there at the end. I feel they have already played their best challengers, and they comprehnesively defeated them. Bradman is scoring runs, chappel and gilchrist. ponting is playing alright and Mr One Day is showing us why he has that title. I feel that the bowling will get stronger, they looked a bit rusty and West Indies made a good score. I think the Aussies will win it.
68073xf7.png
IK: What about the West Indies?

hussainol0.png
KP: If you go by paper they looked the strongest, they were so strong that Viv had to be promoted to opener. They looked rusty in the bowling department but they should imporve against the Saffers. They will be strong contenders but they have to and must win their next game. If they win their next game it will be a platform to elevate them to higher things.

68073xf7.png
IK: Next, the Indians?

hussainol0.png
KP: Another strong team, and they had a great performance from a man more renouned for his defensive play than his extreme attacking ability, but he showed us that he has the capability to make big scores quickly. They bowled and batted well, and with the burden of being at home on them they should perform well. It will be a race for 2nd between them and West Indies.

68073xf7.png
IK: The final team in Pool A is SOuth Africa.

hussainol0.png
KP: Well going into the tournament they were not noticed for there promise in the tournament they are the underdogs in this giants group. I watched some of these names growing up and some of them proved why they are legends. If they want to progress they need to step and make sure they beat the Windies in the next game. My personal opininon is they will finish 4th.
68073xf7.png
IK: Strong views, lets have a look at the current table;

toptz0.png

Moving onto group B now lets start of with England.

hussainol0.png
KP: They have to be pleased with their start so far, they couldn't have wished for anything better. The Pakistan side looked good on paper but once again the English defied the odds, led by Stewart and Boycott, to an unlikely victory especially after scoring what was it 280ish, but they bowled very well, to make sure of the victory.

68073xf7.png
IK: What about the Sri Lankan's?

hussainol0.png
KP: Like the south Africans the underdogs, no expectation but they showed that they can beat the best. Although they did make hard work of getting to that target. This group is going to be close, but they bowled well with Malinga and Vaas well supported by Mahroof. But you know anything ccan happen in sport.

68073xf7.png
IK: What about the Team england beat the Pakistani's?

hussainol0.png
KP: Well they were disappointing they needed to perform, but they didn't and england simply outclassed them. They look good on paper but it was their batting which let them down, they looked disorganised, and in the bwoling department they couldn't capitalise on early wickets.

68073xf7.png
IK: Finally the New Zealanders.

hussainol0.png
KP: Well on a perfect batting pitch you have to score at least 250-260, they only scored 170 which left the bowlers with not very much to bowl at. They did cause the sirils problems at times, but like the pakistani's they failed to capitalise.

68073xf7.png
IK: Thank you for your take KP, lets have a look at the table;

trouserscl8.png

IK: Finally KP who is your man of the week?

KP: Well it has to be Alec Stewart for his Match winning performance against Pakistan.

IK: Thank you KP for joining us, and there is just one thing left for me to say, "Have a merry christmas and a happy new year from everyone at Setanta Sports." Bye

KP said:
Well on a perfect batting pitch you have to score at least 250-260, they only scored 170 which left the bowlers with not very much to bowl at.

Kiwis will bounce back KP! :) Hope Kiwis wud suprise everyone here too ;)

Also Matt, its a great round review! good read! :clap

cheers guys this is my last post for the next couple of days, merry christmas to all see ya in a couple of days time!!!!

thxs jaz, after this series i may start playing the games on cricket 07, that's only a thought though

well after alot of thinking i have decided to carry this story on, i am yet to decide where to carry on from - ICC Champs Trophy, The Ashes, The BP series. Your thoughts, the restart will come at the weekend

i odnt mind where we start it is up to you but ashes if you want so then i dont need to post my pakistan squad for a while:)

cool story to read mate looking forward for the update keep on
:cheers
MHC

TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDS​

This is a new competition designed by the ICC in an attempt to get the fans involved, every week we shall be releasing a legends name, eg Don Bradman and the viewers will have 1 week to get in their artwork of the coressponding legend.

The legend will be released on fridays and the closing of that legend will be the following friday. With the winner being announced the day after.

If you would like to enter plz PM me your artwork, i shall judge them and post them here on the friday. The winner will recieve Rep points.

This weeks Legend is....

VIV RICHARDS

plz post here if you have any queries.

Users who are viewing this thread