Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

das_vicky said:
hey guys it good seeing so many interested in the new season, how about starting a new project of the finishing the season or challenges mode,by distributing different modules among different members to develop it, so that it can be released within a shorter time span.Like for example we can ask the .sav editors to create a sav file for our rquirements such as a amtch in which only 4 balls are left and 14 runs are required to win etc., I can work for implementing this by different interfaces and methods and many more
well vicky rest assured the sav file for the season is coming soon(few days)...as to the challenges part...i have given it serious thought and come to a conclusion that its a bit more tough than to edit the tournaments right from the scratch...i have talked a little abt this to colin too...but yes it is very much possible and will be done soon...just it will take more time than these...

those who wanna help can you start searching for classic matches situations (like ICC Champions Trophy Final when the 8th wicket fell ) and supply the complete scorecards??? as to decide which ones to consider classic we have a great tool called poll...

Last edited:
I know the offsets for team score, batsman score and extras. I guess that may be of some help in creating classic matches situations and should i give my full force for the implementation of these modes through the interface, EA provided us(although incomplete one), becoz just downloading a sav file and playing from it can never be that interesting

we require all members to help us giving us a complete information in a downloadable text file, such as no of overs, ground, conditions, lineups etc

das_vicky said:
I know the offsets for team score, batsman score and extras. I guess that may be of some help in creating classic matches situations and should i give my full force for the implementation of these modes through the interface, EA provided us(although incomplete one), becoz just downloading a sav file and playing from it can never be that interesting
vicky...read the pm and also lemme know which offsets are u talkin abt? are they in the sav or in the gob???

Its high time that someone should comeup with a new improved extractor.

das_vicky said:
Its high time that someone should comeup with a new improved extractor.
yep...it is needed...btw can you provide me ur im...exchange of ideas thru pm's is quite tedious:)

by IM if you mean instant messenger here it is fireball_vicky(yahoo's)

if by IM you mean instant messenger here it is fireball_vicky(yahoo's)

as far as some classic matches are concerned, here are a few
I should be able to provide the match stats for u guys . Its the only help i can provide to you .
1.)2002 Natwest series final
2.)ICC champions trophy final 2004
3.)Icc champs trophy 2002 (Ind-SA semifinal) it was a classic
4.)Ind-PAK ODI at Karachi 2004
5.)AUS-ENG WC 2003 match at Port.Elizabeth
6.)AUS-SA 1999 WC semifinal at birmingham
7.) Ind-AUS kolkata test 2001

I should be able to provide a few more .
BTW would u like the match stats in an attached text file or posted on the forum

1 very very special and classic match you all have forgoten is the 1983 World Cup Finale Between India and West Indies at Lords.although its very old but remember Old is Gold.
India vs West Indies Defend Indias minor total of 183(in 60 overs) against the giants

well das vicky i cant understand uptill now that how u come up with this well i want to know if u created this thing can it come for download

But ah, lest we forget the days of olde when Ian Botham took England to Victory in the Ashes match when victory for the English was deemed impossible?

He bowled and batted and pretty much did a Flintoff :rolleyes: Oh aye, they be the days, many many many decades ago!

isnt line-up the problem?
coz the normal line-up is gonna up up in the classic matches?

Users who are viewing this thread