Almost feel like cheated.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross is so soft lmao it's embarrassing seeing him try and silence the 'noise' because he wants a safe space.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1ea62c04119630f50f349c4ce1.jpg

wilbur

Banned
Is this game worth getting or not ?
I used to play all the old cricket games like Shane Warne and Brian Lara Cricket.
I am only interested in test cricket and a little bit of one day cricket. No interest whatsoever in 20/20 which as far as i'm concerned is baseball with a few added extras.
So are tests on this game challenging, realistic etc ?
By realistic i mean run rates, field placings, scores, shots etc etc
They don't try and flick balls wide outside off to the leg side like they have a problem ?
Are wickets taken by skill and plans or the usual flukes, unrealistic decisions by the ai ?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I used to play all the old cricket games like Shane Warne and Brian Lara Cricket.
I am only interested in test cricket and a little bit of one day cricket. No interest whatsoever in 20/20 which as far as i'm concerned is baseball with a few added extras.
They don't try and flick balls wide outside off to the leg side like they have a problem ?
Are wickets taken by skill and plans or the usual flukes, unrealistic decisions by the ai ?
All of that is a matter of opinion and cannot be answered....buy the game and find out :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

the run rates are realistic. i think the AI can sometimes get out in a silly manner: there is a weakness in the game where a poor ball can be more dangerous to the AI than a good one since they will try and smash it and get caught in the outfield. the AI can therefore struggle to post a high-enough score. how challenging of course depends on how good you are batting.

i have had some interesting and exciting test matches. the game has issues and frustrations - we're hopeful the next patch will resolve most - but there is great fun to be had and it's definitely a game that serves the longer formats well.

D

Deleted member 46200

And you continue to promote a negative atmosphere on the forum because you're an irresponsible consumer who can't make an informed purchase. What does that make you?
I think the comments are about the way Ross deports himself online not being overly 'professional' and not about the product in question that's another issue...

wilbur

Banned
I think the comments are about the way Ross deports himself online not being overly 'professional' and not about the product in question that's another issue...

I would actually appreciate your opinion.
You have posted a few things on here so I would take your opinion.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And you continue to promote a negative atmosphere on the forum because you're an irresponsible consumer who can't make an informed purchase. What does that make you?
I'm a customer none the less and my criticism is as warranted as the butt kissing that goes on around here. I didn't make an informed purchase I made a purchase based off faith and like my ex-girlfriend I got burned :-) so ill do my part so that the next person can make an informed purchase and knowing how and the game is. I stick within the rules unless there really is a praise big ant only rule

D

Deleted member 46200

I would actually appreciate your opinion.
You have posted a few things on here so I would take your opinion.
About the 'ginger individual' the developers or the game... ?

Ginger is not a nice guy and needs to grow up. The developers need support and encouragement, I separate the first to them as that behavior isn't warranted and doesn't reflect the developer wholesale. The game has problems but is playable to some extend I haven't played it for two months (I'll be struck down with the fury of the inner sanctum now) but my advice is watch the threads for feedback on patch 4.

Love peas and vegetable rights, Cazza.

Users who are viewing this thread