how old are u?

• between 10 and 18

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • between 18 and 30

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Over 30

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
I just turned 25 (a couple of days ago) and I don't think I'll stop playing games soon.

I'm 19 although you can never be too old to play sports and games like half life. You always see the sports fanatics playing sports games over a beer with their mates.

I'm a [young]48 in November! and currently play three or four games.
Links 2003 ..I've made a 500MB Soundscript for this [if anyone wants details post here]
World Snooker Championship 2005 [possibly my favourite], Cricket 2005 and until recently,Total Club Manager 2005.
Will probably get TCM 2006 next.
I'm hooked on the games mentioned and don't think age makes any difference whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 8 and I play mario kart, super mario world and tetris attack. My mum won't let me play super smash brothers though. She says that it is too violent.

Games are just a form of entertainment, there is no difference what age you are! It's like saying, You can go to the cinema's until you're 20, but after that you can't watch movies! LOL! I can see myself playing games for a long time to come! They are the best form of entertainment around!

hi i am above 50, I started playing PC games-only cricket-only recently-after my son left for university-his games are lying around - and he plays whenever he comes home on vacation-now I have become addicted to cricket games on PC!

muru said:
hi i am above 50, I started playing PC games-only cricket-only recently-after my son left for university-his games are lying around - and he plays whenever he comes home on vacation-now I have become addicted to cricket games on PC!
great!

Dohbot said:
im 65 and i love playing Lesiure Suit Larry !
Not sure If I believe you, but thanks for the laugh :laugh

Great to see some ppl here older than me ;) .

whiteninness said:
I'm 8 and I play mario kart, super mario world and tetris attack. My mum won't let me play super smash brothers though. She says that it is too violent.

Very funny David...

Users who are viewing this thread