how old are u?

• between 10 and 18

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • between 18 and 30

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Over 30

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
I am 21 and i think my gaming time has surely reduced...i give all the popular titles a shot,say play a coupla games or missions and then my interest wanes..guess the good old days of non stop gaming are over :(...

whiteninness said:
I'm 8 and I play mario kart, super mario world and tetris attack. My mum won't let me play super smash brothers though. She says that it is too violent.
:) lol..i really hope thats a joke !

Well I'm 50, and have been playing Computer games for
about 15 years.
C2004 patched is the best cricket game!

I just got Trackmania Sunrise. Best darn racing game
ever made. If U ain't got....then get it.
http://www.trackmaniasunrise.com/indexUk.php

Love most good FPS (first person shooters) Doom, Far Cry etc,
and tactical shooters......Ghost recon, First to fight etc.
most sports games, and racing games.
Adventure games.......In fact, aint many games I dont like.

Life really don't have that much meaning to me with out computer games :D :D
As long as you can still see the screen, U guys will be still playing them :cheers :onpc

I'm 53 and love my computer. Spent far too much on it , can't resist upgrading bits. Started off many years ago when the Spectrum came out.

im 12 :D :D :D :p

whiteninness said:
I'm 8 and I play mario kart, super mario world and tetris attack. My mum won't let me play super smash brothers though. She says that it is too violent.

WOW SSBM! Its the best game! I can use roy and stuff! Wow its not even that violent!! :boxing WOW!!! Look at that....my bowser is using his flame thrower!! WOW! Its so COOL! (TAUNT TAUNT) :D (continues taunting) ( whiteninness cries to his mommy:
White: But mom the guy on the internet said it wasn't violent!"
Mom: "uve been talking to people on the internet?!?! No more computer"

LOl

:laugh
:rtfl

sorry dude...couldn't help it...no harm meant in any way

Whiteniness is 16 (?) I believe. He has been around the cricket gaming forums for at least 2 and a half years...

Cricketman93 said:
im 12 :D :D :D :p

WOW SSBM! Its the best game! I can use roy and stuff! Wow its not even that violent!! :boxing WOW!!! Look at that....my bowser is using his flame thrower!! WOW! Its so COOL! (TAUNT TAUNT) :D (continues taunting) ( whiteninness cries to his mommy:
White: But mom the guy on the internet said it wasn't violent!"
Mom: "uve been talking to people on the internet?!?! No more computer"

LOl

:laugh
:rtfl

sorry dude...couldn't help it...no harm meant in any way
Haha! very funny :clap

i am 15 here i started playing video games when i was 7 as i remember :D from the starting of netendio there first system ever...and playing mario i remember that good days good days...then i bought c2004 man it was great playing it but when 2005 came it look really cool :O lol i m not gonna stop playin video games

I'm 16 but been playing since i was around 5 i think first game i played i think was the legendery Bomberman or Street Fighter II still got my super nintendo and it still works amazingly

u are never too old to play video games thats the beauty of life
im 17 and have been playing since i was young the first game i played on was the first mario game on the NES i will admit some games become boring but none of the cricket games will ever become boring if u ask me

Users who are viewing this thread