Amit's c2005 downloads

Should i change the player names to their full names??

• yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amit1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
INFINITUS PATCH v1.0
Will contain:
AI Patch
Outfields for all countries
Face Packs for all countries(including Zim,Ban etc.)
Updated exe
Updated roster with realistic ratings(COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BATPACKS)
Edited stadia
Edited menu screens with all official ICC names
But good things don?t come that easy.I?ll have to be thru with my competitive exams before I finish all this.I?ll try and keep posting updates and previews .
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE : 22/06/2006

Last edited:
I'll Download it if BM gives it the Green Light...anyways, could you tell us the teams you have edited and what you have done with them?? That would be a big help!

Cricketman93 said:
I'll Download it if BM gives it the Green Light...anyways, could you tell us the teams you have edited and what you have done with them?? That would be a big help!
The info is in the readme file in the zip file. If you can't be bothered reading it there, this is what it says:

I have prepared an updated roster for Cricket 2005.
The file roster.ros contains the following created players :
BAN:
SHAHRIAR NAFEES
TUSHAR IMRAN
AFTAB AHMED
NAFEES IQBAL
SYED RASEL
SHAHADAT HOSSAIN
SL:
DILHARA LOKUHETTIGE
UPUL THARANGA
IND:
D.KAARTHICK
V.RAO
S.RAINA
PAK:
ARSHAD KHAN
RAO IFTHIKAR ANJUM
ZIM:
C.COVENTRY
T.DUFFIN
G.EWING
K.DABENGWA
J.CHIBHABHA
AG CREMER
V.SIBANDA
A.IRELAND
B.MAHWIRE
WI:
DWAYNE SMITH
X.MARSHALL
D.RAMDIN
D.BUTLER
O.BANKS
N.DEONARINE
SA:
AB de VILLIERS

please don't mind the fact that the created players don't have their actual faces . in any case , they are hardly visible as the face of everyone , due to a bug , appears black.

in the second roster file , Amit.ros , there are two more created players:
AMIT & NITIN
they refer to the players me and my brother created to represent ourselves.you can use them if you like.

i have also edited the teams and the player bats to the best of my knowledge . i will further edit the bats when burma's batpack is released.

i have also edited the abilities of some players:
PATHAN-INCREASED
NEHRA-LM TO LFM
FLINTOFF-RFM TO RF
GILLESPIE,ANDERSON-DECREASED;RF TO RFM
YUVRAJ,KAIF,BUTT,BALAJI,HOGGARD,SIMON JONES-INCREASED
RICHARD JOHNSON,NAVED-UL-HASAN-RM TO RFM

a.Roster Files
copy the roster folder(s) you wish to use to X/.../My Documents/EA Sports Cricket 2005 folder.

b.fsh files
i am adding these files as i have interchanged the rbk and mrf genius bats.the roster will work properly only when these files are installed . copy the files to X/.../Program Files/EA Sports/EA sports Cricket 2005 folder.

if any problem arises , contact me in my thread: "Updates for C2005"

i hope u like the roster.
amit.

Cricketman93 said:
thanks BF helps a ton...anyways, does it work with the 2gb bat pack (ver. 2)
No problem. I don't know about the batpack compatability as I'm using my own bats.

As for your roster Amit, a couple of things to do with England. Robert Key is still getting picked automatically instead of Kevin Pietersen so can you skew the ratings even more in favour of KP please. Also, I think Simon Jones should be rated as Fast.

one question. Where is the .fsh files??

i've been unable to post the fsh files due to an error with the pc server.i'll update the next download so that it complies with the original 2gbv2.

plus , i'm gonna release the rosters comptble with 1gb, 2gbv1,2gbv2 and bf's 4gb pack when he releases it.

Burma's Finest said:
No problem. I don't know about the batpack compatability as I'm using my own bats.

As for your roster Amit, a couple of things to do with England. Robert Key is still getting picked automatically instead of Kevin Pietersen so can you skew the ratings even more in favour of KP please. Also, I think Simon Jones should be rated as Fast.

u'll find kp's values increased in the next ros.about jones, well , if u say it i'll do so , but i think he qualifies as med-fast, as he bowls arnd 85 most of the time and occasionally touches 90.
maybe i should edit the speeds for the types of bolers rather than jones bwl type , because in my opinion , fast qualifies as regularly bowling 90 and above.

yeah i agree. simon jones probably shouldnt be rated as a fast bowler.

M.Di Venuto said:
yeah i agree. simon jones probably shouldnt be rated as a fast bowler.

Ummm yes he should

While I concede that Simon Jones is not ultra quick like Brett Lee and Shoaib Akhtar, he is not pedestrian like McGrath or Hoggard (to take ABSOLUTELY nothing away from them as bowlers). Given that he is quicker than them and they are fast-medium, he has to be rated as fast in my opinion. Also, I would say that on average he bowls 86-88mph. Even Freddie doesn't get much above that very often.

As a side note, can you return him to being S.Jones rather than Simon Jones please?

Cricketman93 said:
ok does this work with the 2gb batpack? (v.2)

yes it does. the only prob is that the bats reebok and mrf genius are interchanged.this is because i changed them in my game.

could u plz interchange them again and post a new roster. Thanks nice roster

Hi Amit your roster is great but can you make some changes that is when the cpu plays for australia in an odi hodge is selected ahead of symonds :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread