Amit's c2005 downloads

Should i change the player names to their full names??

• yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amit could you please improve this great roster and make it compatible with the 1gb pack.And where are the fsh files? It is not there in the folder, so how come it works for others?

Last edited:
Yeah, but in the readme it says that it doesn't work without certain fsh files (it really doesn't) which he said he will post later but he hasn't.

hi guys i'm back and working on the rosters.sorry i took such a long break.
btw , i,ve found a way to change the speed display from kmh to kmph,and the tournament names on the match screen to their proper names,eg world championship to ICC world cup . if anyones interested i'll post the method . i can't post the solution as it's the exe file(8mb).

does anyone know how to make the stadium of the abu dhabi (sheikh zyed stadium)

m.rehan said:
does anyone know how to make the stadium of the abu dhabi (sheikh zyed stadium)

i'm sorry i don't know.

as i'm updating the roster to contain full initials , can everybody work together to put together the full names of the non-international players and players from minnows (ned,ken,nam,usa,scot).i'm working on the indian names.

i can help u with that juss tell me wat u want

if you have the pictures of the stadium so it is better to make the stadium and it will be acurate so if someone wants to create the new stadium so i will give the pictures of the stadium and you can distribute some work of the stadium to me. so that the stadium will create faster.

Sid's already done one. Don't waste ur valuable time doing another which will be very similar to his.

Amit's doing a fine job with his rosters and, if we're going to be picky about it, his Version 1.0 came out first. Keep up the good work Amit. Looking forward to the results. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread