Amit's c2005 downloads

Should i change the player names to their full names??

• yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amit1 said:
downloads will be put up soon.please be patient.i will release the pack when i think it is complete.
but dont u think this thread should be in chat section then?

no,i don't think so.i don't think we are chatting any more than others do in their download threads.

Infinitus Patch

hi everyone.
i've not posted for a long time but it's only now i'm free from the burden of studies!! i wanted to tell everyone who was(or is still) interested in the Infinitus patch i promised that it's going well on track and i will start releasing the patches about a week from now.i'm not sure i'll complete all work by 22/6,as i promised , but most of it will be done.
cheers,
Amit.

Oh Boy...Looke like June is Boom time for patches...almost all the patch makers here have said they will release their patches in June....Tutsi, CD , Sid, Spin, Vinu...now this guy....

INFINITUS PATCH v1.0
Will contain:
AI Patch
Outfields for all countries
Face Packs for all countries(including Zim,Ban etc.)
Updated exe
Updated roster with realistic ratings(COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BATPACKS)
Edited stadia
Edited menu screens with all official ICC names

that's what it is.

amit this patch looks very promising! can't wait this mate :) keep us updated along the way okay

Err, what exactly would the updated exe consist of?
EDIT: Don't worry, I just read the last few pages of this thread and found out- good luck, by the way! :)

Last edited:
amit1 said:
INFINITUS PATCH v1.0
Will contain:
AI Patch
Outfields for all countries
Face Packs for all countries(including Zim,Ban etc.)
Updated exe
Updated roster with realistic ratings(COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BATPACKS)
Edited stadia
Edited menu screens with all official ICC names
Amit, I need to talk to you about your roster. Can you free some PM space please? Cheers.

reeeeeeeeeeelease today this has got to be the biggest release u started October

punk sk8r said:
reeeeeeeeeeelease today this has got to be the biggest release u started October

for the record,i started in january (see when the first post was last edited).i was not able to do anything(virtually)from march to end of may.so this is going to take time.

bakshikshitiz said:
Amit can you also please make your roster compatible with my batpack. Its in the downloads centre. PLeeeeeeease?

i'll do so.

I know Punk you are desperate about it like all of us.. but give him time so he can do his best ;) amit looking forward to it! hope you release it as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread