Amit's c2005 downloads

Should i change the player names to their full names??

• yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amit1 said:
INFINITUS PATCH v1.0
Will contain:
AI Patch
Outfields for all countries
Face Packs for all countries(including Zim,Ban etc.)
Updated exe
Updated roster with realistic ratings(COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BATPACKS)
Edited stadia
Edited menu screens with all official ICC names
But good things don?t come that easy. ;) I?ll have to be thru with my competitive exams before I finish all this.I?ll try and keep posting updates and previews .
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE : 22/06/2006
:cheers

:eek:

Ages yet! Thats in the summer!

Last edited:
well,the tournament names are present in the exe file.i've changed them;i've changed the display from kmh to km/h.other small changes here and there as well.i might just be able to edit the no.of bats displayed in the create player section,and the skin types as well.

amit1 said:
well,the tournament names are present in the exe file.i've changed them;i've changed the display from kmh to km/h.other small changes here and there as well.i might just be able to edit the no.of bats displayed in the create player section,and the skin types as well.
O.k. thank you.
That's more like it. :cheers
Keep it up and all the best. :)

amit1 said:
good progess, keep it up

Infinitus Patch V1.0 Part I

coming soon : updated tournament patch .
names of tournaments changed.
international twenty20 cup
and more!
Keep checking for updates.

this is the kind of thing we need. great changes to cricket 2005! cant wait for the updates. if you release them as betas, im sure many people (including me) will try them before they get put in the downloads center.

amit there are so many things that u r promising.good luck on working on it.
and one more question. in this thread, there is nothing to download.can u put up one thing plz

dkp131 said:
amit there are so many things that u r promising.good luck on working on it.
and one more question. in this thread, there is nothing to download.can u put up one thing plz

downloads will be put up soon.please be patient.i will release the pack when i think it is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread