An Exibition Match

T

temp

Originally posted by amir51@Mar 18 2004, 06:43 PM
he actually runs his own fantasy league so he dont have time really moreover i wil ldo it..

so on a rock solid karachi pitch?

Pak : 372-3
Sohaib 204*

IND: 30 ao
Mr.Extra's 15
Iniyan 5

MoM: Sohaib
Haha :lol: I've brake the world record. :D

P

pal

All right guys, if you want I will take responsibility for it because I have holidays....

P

pal

Guys, I need one more for Pakistan or should I just use a real person, but change their name.....

P

pal

Squads

India

1. D. N. Iniyan ( vice-captain)
2. Nikhil Verma
3. Cheaterr
4. Ricky
5. Jeremy Nirmal (wicket keeper)
6. Maestro
7. Insha Ali
8. Micheal Moore
9. Andrew Squires (captain)
10. Nilanthan Niruthan
11. Gobinath

Pakistan

1. S. Kafridi
2. Javed (wicket keeper)
3. Dirty Dog
4. Sohaib Aslam (captain)
5. Muhammad Naqvi (vice captain)
6. Anil Dharani
7. Ramboy
8. Harris Razzak
9. Nasir Shah
10. Arun
11. T.N.Burgess

P

pal

If you guys have any problem with the squads, please post a message....

It is a 3 - ODI series. It will follow the actual India - Pakistan series fixture :thumbs: :thumbs:

T

temp

No problem for me mean no problem for my team :D Because I'm the captain and what ever captain says everyone has to agree :lol: :P :tease: :D As far as Indian team concerned, I think Iniyan is busy so ask the vice-captaion Andrew Squires :P

P

pal

and does anyone else want to be Pakistan's vice-captain....... :unsure: :unsure:

N

Nirav85

choose to be pakistans caoch :lol:

and what my simulation wasnt good enough :lol:

S

squiz

I actually recieved the most votes in the poll. And yer of course i'll accept the role as captain

R

rasi

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 19 2004, 11:55 AM
I actually recieved the most votes in the poll. And yer of course i'll accept the role as captain
I do not want to be the captain of any side. I have never captained one in my life. :D

So, let Squiz be the captain.

I was not available for the last few days, was because I attended the Selection Camp for the 'Services' Cricket team.

I will be free now, for the next week atleast. Because the second leg is a coaching camp where players will be picked for the squad. It starts on April 1.

P

pal

Not if he played like he played today in the simulation :tease: :tease: :tease:

Indian fans take heart, even though you have lost the actual game, you have won the simulation......
.....due to some brilliant bowling by Andrew Squires and good batting by Ricky and Maestro.........

Attachments

• INDPAK1.txt
    6 KB · Views: 27
R

rasi

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 19 2004, 05:56 PM
do u reckon you'll make the team?
Considering that I have scored 449 runs in the last four innings at an average of 149.66, most probably, I will make it. But, I have to perform equally well in the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread