An Exibition Match

R

rasi

Originally posted by pal@Mar 19 2004, 06:25 PM
Wow, why didn't you play for India?

We would be number 1........
I nearly made it into the India U-19 team for the 2000 U-19 WC which India won under Kaif. I was one of the 30 probables for the WC squad. But, could n't get through.

The other famous team members were Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Kaif, Ajay Ratra, Reetinder Sodhi, Ravneet Ricky, Y. Venugopala Rao ( the guy who scored 200* to win the match for South Zone against England 'A' ), etc.

My last four innings for Maharajpur AFS ( No.1 Tigers and No.7 Battleaxes ) are 71, 122, 172*, 84 in the Indian Air FOrce Inter-Squadron Cricket Tourney.

All the four knocks came this week beginning Sunday through Thursday.

S

squiz

Originally posted by pal@Mar 19 2004, 11:52 PM
Not if he played like he played today in the simulation :tease:? :tease:? :tease:

Indian fans take heart, even though you have lost the actual game, you have won the simulation......
.....due to some brilliant bowling by Andrew Squires and good batting by Ricky and Maestro.........
how bout Nikhil Verma he made 90 (98)

R

rasi

I have had success all my life in the age group tournaments, I have always been one of the top batsmen in these tournaments, but never was 'the best'.

I have got fifteen centuries till now. Eleven in the U-19 level. One in the state League ( I played just four matches ), one for my state, and now two.

R

rasi

Guys, don't get my form down before the camp with such low scores. :lol: :lol:

R

rasi

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 19 2004, 06:44 PM
why aren't you a professional cricketer?
Oh yes, I just stepped in as a professional cricketer, when I got through to the National Defense Academy. There is a topic in the General Cricket Forum called 'Iniyan's Progress'. After just three matches in the league, I got selected to open for the State team in its first ever first class match. I scored 148 runs in that match. The first wicket partnership was 312 runs. :D :D

Incidentally that is the only innings that I played for the state.

R

rasi

Considering that I am a huge person - I weigh 92 kgs and am 6' 8" tall :D - I could clear almost any ground in the world, but until this tourney, I was always an accumulator, not an aggressive batsman. :D

P

pal

Originally posted by squiz+Mar 19 2004, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(squiz @ Mar 19 2004, 06:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-pal
@Mar 19 2004, 11:52 PM
Not if he played like he played today in the simulation :tease:? :tease:? :tease:

Indian fans take heart, even though you have lost the actual game, you have won the simulation......
.....due to some brilliant bowling by Andrew Squires and good batting by Ricky and Maestro.........
how bout Nikhil Verma he made 90 (98) [/b]
You are right, squiz........

How could I forget the new Sachin Tendulkar....... :P

P

pal

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 19 2004, 06:36 PM
I got 4/36 :lol:? :lol:
and made 8*

not a bad effort

Well Done Indian XI!!
I wish Ganguly was good a captain as you Squiz............ :sorry: :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread