An Exibition Match

I need 6 more..3 on Indian Side and three on pakistani side...

The Two Teams So Far:

INDIA XI

Nikhil Verma
Mir Insha Ali
Cheaterr
D.N. Iniyan
Jeremy Nirmal
Ricky123
Andrew Squires
Michael Moore

PAKISTAN XI

Shoaib Aslam
Ramboy
Anil Dharani
Muhammad Naqvi
T.N. Burgess
HArris Razzaq
Arun
Javed

Ok guys now its up to you to decide who ur captain is and who is the wicket keeper. Moreover i think lets start a massive member seekinging campaign and get the remaining members to join! SO get who ever you can!About the match lets postpone it to Saturday instead of Friday so that we get enough time to decide!

B) u should ask andrew again,i think he will grant u the permission to use his name, there is nothing to lose ,give it a try,

and plus if ur getting any members less try using the real country players like zaheer or shoiab

B) sorry i forgot ,there r no keepers on both sides ,so y dont u put real life keepers name in there lik patel and moin, tell me what u think

Add me If you don't mind.

Maestro
Batting Average:40-50
bowling Average:17-24
Higest Score: 122
Best Bowling: 3 wickets, 0 runs.

Don't worry about Test Figures, just put 99 average for Batting and bowling.

Indian XI if possible. Thanks.

I just wish ppl wud take a minute to join. its not that hard and doesnt take forever. There are more than 20 ppl who come to this forum everyday. Why cant they just put in their name so that we can have complete teams?

B) can u beleave it we have more then 4000 members but only 30 people make post , or reply, may they just read what we talk, :D

yea. thats prolly it. Guess they cant be bothered writing. But it take max 2 min of their time to write for the team. and im 110% sure that we have more than 11 pak members and 11 indian members.

Guys what do i do .. people arent interested in this ne more... is it worth it that this match goes on?

Ill try and get my friends to join the forum. Theyll prolly join the match then. I think u shud jus postpone the match. Maybe another 3 days or so?

Hey guys, why don't you add Gobi in the team. He is a member of the forum, but is nowhere to be seen after that incident.

I'll give you his stats.

N. Gobinath
batting & Fielding:
LHB
best: 110
ave: 40 (maybe)
hands: good
general fielding spot: outfielder

bowling:
LFM
best 6/44
ave: 20 (he is mooo! good bowler)