An Exibition Match

Hey guys. count me in. Indian team please.
Name: Nilanthan Niruthan
Bat: right
Bowl: right Arm Medium Fast.
Bat AVG: 20
Highest Score: 68*
Bowl Avg: 26
Best Bowling: 4/47

Why am i not able to vote in the captains poll or any other poll? also, why dont any of 'my controls' work?

Could I change my captain's vote?? I would like to vote for Iniyan......

Originally posted by bird_of_prey3000@Feb 22 2004, 08:50 PM
Why am i not able to vote in the captains poll or any other poll? also, why dont any of 'my controls' work?
It is because you still have Rookie status. You will be able to do so once the Admin changes your status to Pro.

Originally posted by pal@Feb 23 2004, 08:27 AM
I think he'll be captain anyway

Originally posted by squiz+Feb 23 2004, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(squiz @ Feb 23 2004, 12:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-pal
@Feb 23 2004, 08:27 AM
I think he'll be captain anyway [/b]
B) i was going to vote for u squiz ,i liked the idea of indian team and aussie captain,

but before i put my vote i wanted to see the results ,so i pressed see results first,and i lost my vote .

Didi this match happen yet? If it didnt I want to join also. Im Nilanthan's bro.
Nishanthan Niruthan
Bat: Left
Bat Avg: 35
Bowl: Left Arm off Spin
Bowl Avg: 28
Fielding: gully, Mid on/off
Team: India Please!!! I dont wanna be in pak team.

Originally posted by ricky123@Feb 24 2004, 02:49 AM
B) u should have a poll for pakistan as well
I only did that to decide our captain, the Pakisthani's can make their own poll :P

B) but i think if u put the poll the pakistanis will not feel left out ,and they will participate more

Pakistan XI Poll is up, Vote for who u think should be the Captain of Pakistan XI

B) i was going to vote for u but ur name was not there :lol: :lol: so i voted for sohaib

i voted for you as well, coz your the only member in the poll i recognized

Users who are viewing this thread