Anal Play

Good news :)
I'm one up with two to play after finally bowling the Australians out for 270. Poor Simon Katich - ran out of partners in both innings... (and somehow took a 5-for in my first innings!!! :eek: )

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 97
barmyarmy said:
Good news :)
I'm one up with two to play after finally bowling the Australians out for 270. Poor Simon Katich - ran out of partners in both innings... (and somehow took a 5-for in my first innings!!! :eek: )

What a shame :crying :D Well done for destroying the aussies colin :boxing

I whipped through the 4th Test at Trent Bridge and won by 204 runs. Crumbling pitch: Aus played Warne, McGill and Watson.
Eng 213ao and 275ao
Aus 106ao and 178ao
11 wickets for Flintoff in the match and 9 for Watson.
England 2-0 up with one to play:
I love this pic because Harmison actually demolished two of Ponting's three stumps with a beautiful inswinger :)

Attachments

• satisfying.jpg
    satisfying.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 57
barmyarmy said:
I love this pic because Harmison actually demolished two of Ponting's three stumps with a beautiful inswinger :)
He's done that to me as well. Not a pretty sight when you're batting.

Ok. Final post about my Ashes series. I've gone from the first two tests where I would have lost but for rain to a narrow victory in the third test and a crushing victory in the final one: :)
400 off 52 overs! I've decided the secret to batting is to really go after the bowlers.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread