Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I think he is talking about developers in General which amounts to stereotyping imo. He should just have a look around the forum to see the interaction Ross has had with members here. That alone is enough to guarantee the credential of their title.

Yeah but he referred to "Your renditions" meaning Big Ants which dont exist. Anyway lets not give the troll what he wants.

I think he is talking about developers in General which amounts to stereotyping imo. He should just have a look around the forum to see the interaction Ross has had with members here. That alone is enough to guarantee the credential of their title.

Thats the problem....people dont read 'anything' and then rant away something stupid.....and still expect to be taken seriously!!

Mate, like everyone else Ive wasted hard earned money or your pathetically horrible renditions of "cricket" games in the past. Until you walk the talk with this, how can anyone have good expectations???? A few dodgy screenshots brings no confidence. But, alas, make yourself feel good with listening to the false hopes and unwarranted praise of everyone else.

Been down this track with cricket games many, many, many, many times before to be let down.

Cant help feel its "here we go again"

Are you guys even quality controlled? ISO 9001????

Brother this is BigAnt Cricket 14's forum..not Ashes 13's :cheers

Thats the problem....people dont read 'anything' and then rant away something stupid.....and still expect to be taken seriously!!

That's right....That too many people have all links below their posts for the new comers to see what are all the stuffs in the game...:thumbs

I hope I am wrong!!!! Please let me be wrong.

If you read the forum you would know already that you are wrong :p!!! We all have faced the agony of getting rubbish cricket games in the past.....but trust us....this game has it all :cheers!!

A gameplay video is scheduled for tonight.....make sure to check that out :D!

Actually I am in my uncle's house to see the screenshots and video.....Will be back tomorrow from home PC:yes

Yes Bro. We do understand the pessimism..but it is just a matter of time before you will start publicizing this game yourself :yes

Yeah, it's actually "too good", it would be dropped in the game but we have had the AI on super-reflexes for the screenshots.

That gives me an idea.....do you have any cheat codes in the game that would enable such cool stuff like super-reflexive catches etc???? :D

I loved the cheat codes that were available in Brian Lara Cricket 99 (along with the fact that you could play previous real life challenges, like that final between Australia and Sri Lanka)!! Its a pity that no game after that included such a feature as it was fun to play with when you had friends around :)!

----------

but it is just a matter of time before you will start publicizing this game yourself :yes

Lol....thats so true :D!!!

i have noticed, there are hella new comers here & they are all out of control. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread