Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Sorry, I should of included AFL and NRL games in this too

I've never made a Cricket game before... I guess you don't admit mistakes... oh well.... Happy to include our AFL and NRL titles:

NRL - RLL2 is regarded as the best Rugby League game made to date.
AFL - our AFL Live is regarded as the best AFL game made to date.

I've never made a Cricket game before... I guess you don't admit mistakes... oh well.... Happy to include our AFL and NRL titles:

Cricket joining in SOON :thumbs

Ross dont feed Mike Feg.... i mean the troll

Wait-a-minute.....you mean to say they were not cricket games???? And all this while Supers'h'tuffthat thought it was a cricket game :p!! No wonder he didnt like it!

whats GUCCI with Supershtuffthat !! lmao..just throwing BS out from no where..:facepalm

Mate, like everyone else Ive wasted hard earned money or your pathetically horrible renditions of "cricket" games in the past. Until you walk the talk with this, how can anyone have good expectations???? A few dodgy screenshots brings no confidence. But, alas, make yourself feel good with listening to the false hopes and unwarranted praise of everyone else.

Been down this track with cricket games many, many, many, many times before to be let down.

Cant help feel its "here we go again"
um... didn't he say that tomorrow he'll put up a gameplay video ?? Maybe that would assure you ??

IDk but i think we should be just grateful that someone is working on a decent cricket game.

Wonderful cricket screens ross, I just woke up to find two new screens so I am happy. PS Waiting for the video, is it short tease till next week or a longer one ?

Users who are viewing this thread