Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Ross will we have test and one day action in the video ?

( Supershtuffthat grow up , people have opinions fare enough but yours are just
Spiteful and malicious , not constructive and only done for a bit of attention )

I would actually love this feature in Legendary difficulty.

It would be great if in the future versions of this game we have sliders to modify such attributes. We can then create our own difficulty levels :D!!

Would like to see a screenshot of team grouped and the captain asking for BARS and as asked before sniko and hoptspot.....:D

Supershtuffthat is outt haah

Would like to see a screenshot of team grouped and the captain asking for BARS and as asked before sniko and hoptspot.....:D

Would be great if we could see BARS in the video!! Whatever it is.....I most excited about the fact that the marketing campaign has begun.....from now on we would continue to get the goodies till the game is released!!! Awesome times ahead!!

Would be great if we could see BARS in the video!! Whatever it is.....I most excited about the fact that the marketing campaign has begun.....from now on we would continue to get the goodies till the game is released!!! Awesome times ahead!!

But we will be getting many many more videos in August as Cameras are welcomed in Play sessions....:thumbs:D

Hey don't blame Supershtuffthat, every hot discussion needs a troll. It only spice up things and make it interesting. You can NEVER be successful without them. He is just playing his part in absence of martyn so I think we should appreciate and enjoy it too!

I don't know what will be the new signature of "Martyn" as they are going to show a gameplay video of the game which he did not expect.....:D:lol

Remind me what time we're waiting for, 6 pm? So 20 minutes?

It was originally 6pm for the Cricket Academy, I don't have an exact time for the video.

Here's another screenshot to help with the wait....

screenshot0.png

Users who are viewing this thread