Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Of course I could be missing something, but how has the stump gone flying "before" the ball has reached it? And the ball wouldn't have bounced backwards before anyone says it!!
Other than that, great screens ross. :)

Ball is a little behind the middle stump, in line with them at max. It is because of the angle

Of course I could be missing something, but how has the stump gone flying "before" the ball has reached it? And the ball wouldn't have bounced backwards before anyone says it!!
Other than that, great screens ross. :)

When the ball hits on the middle of stumps it doesnt go away but falls in and around the stumps most of the time [Same Instance I suppose]...:thumbs

Can anybody tell me how much screenshots are posted today???

When the ball hits on the middle of stumps it doesnt go away but falls in and around the stumps most of the time [Same Instance I suppose]...:thumbs

That hasn't fell around the stumps. It's bounced! But it doesn't mater, it was a passing observation. No need to make a thing out of it.
Game looks great and it's a day one purchase without doubt.

Well done Ross and Big Ant

3ra91b.jpg

I can see other pics in full res,but not this...
Can you provide the link?

This is what i could see,

attachment.php

Now, Is it better for you??

attachment.php

Attachments

• screenshot0.png
    screenshot0.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 421
That hasn't fell around the stumps. It's bounced! But it doesn't mater, it was a passing observation. No need to make a thing out of it.
Game looks great and it's a day one purchase without doubt.

Stumps are really hard to knock out, I saw this in motion and it looked fine. The angle of the camera probably makes the ball look further away than it is. We changed the camera angle to make sure the Big Ant logo on the ball was facing the camera :)

Users who are viewing this thread