Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

MY 1000TH POST IN PC.PLEASURE HAVING POSTING -

Really awesome work by you guys.I really enjoyed those 30 seconds.That tells how much the game will be enjoyable :cheers:cheers

i agree with you on the forward defence. but overall it is amazing. Super stuff .

I think I get it why the animation looked a little off in that first defensive shot (it was too jerky and abrupt).....looking at the video it seems you use the Right Stick to first lift the bat (backlift) and then bring it down to hit the ball!!! In that first defensive shot, it seems the batsman moved the RAS down pretty late and fast.....thus resulting in that animation looking a little abrupt!!!

No flaming stumps yet BigAnt doesn't cease to amaze me...
Stump cams > flaming stumps
ALL HAIL BIGANT STUDIOS... I reward you with the internet....
:cheers

Just wanna make sure. CA update coming today right ?

Batsman just walking down the pitch and slams the ball @ 0:21,reminds me Mathew Hayden and Gambhir...:p

Now I cannot sleep well until I get this game..

U did it!!!

Fantastic Mate!!! :clap:thumbs
Just one thing..
Can u change that "Left Handed Batter" to "Left Handed Batsman"....
Awesome!!!

Except for the first 'Jumpy' defensive shot, all the other shots looks FANTASTIC. The cover drive is certainly the best cover drive I've ever seen in a cricket game.

The most striking thing is the fluidity of the animation. The way the batsman was moving in to the shot was just amazing.

The most interesting shot for me was the cut shot the batsmen played at around 22sec. Seems like he was advancing down the ground and then played a forceful cut shot off the back-foot as the length was shortened by the bowler. Ross can you confirm this?

The batsman actually hold their pose after playing a shot instead of just doing that ridiculous 'put bat behind line' pose in IC10.

only one word for it.."AWESOME"..& Ross..You are the BOSS..Thanks to BigAnt Studios..This will be a treat for the cricket lovers..!!:cheers:thumbs

The most striking thing is the fluidity of the animation. The way the batsman was moving in to the shot was just amazing.

Specially considering the fact that you control the foot and bat separately.....I am frankly amazed at how fluid the animations looked with the batting controls that have been described to us!!!! THIS 'IS' IT!!!!! MAAR DAALA!!!

----------

So what about the second video?

It takes time to record, edit and publish videos!!! This is just the first of the many videos that we would get to see in the coming days :D!!! Enjoy this video......its something that most of us have waited to see since more than a year now :D!!!!!

The crowd reaction when the batsmen were walking to the crease sounded so authentic :)!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread