Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Actually I sort of agree, the graphics are really good but they do look a bit cartoony, it sort of reminds me of cricket revolution in a sense that the field and everything else doesn't look that detailed and small compared to the batsmen etc

however I'm not saying they're comical like cricket rev, for example the Ashes09 IC10 series graphics look a bit more "serious" in some aspects, but we still haven't seen enough of BA and tbh it's not that big of a deal.
I found AC09/IC10 to have very odd head models, that detracted from the overall look. It doesn't really impact my overall view though, the graphics are at the very least at the point of not being a weak point. AC13 on the other hand would be let down by the graphics even if it did play well.

I don't think any game has nailed the look yet, but these are certainly not rugby players like EA's old models.

Will this thread pass over 1000 posts in 2 days?? Lets see :rolleyes

When the left hander pulls the short ball pitched on middle leg the wicket keeper also shifts towards the leg side naturally, and the non striker batsman keeps moving towards the striker during the time of bowling action and batsman hitting the ball. All natural and real!

Very nice i love the gameplay some of the shots look alike S.Dhawan's play very nice i am waiting for the release

Yeah,I agree the left handed shots totally resemble Shikhar Dhawan.....The fluency and the strokeplay as well....:cheers

Batsman's concentration on ball is pretty awesome.have a look here -

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlc 2013-07-26 22-03-34-44.png
    vlc 2013-07-26 22-03-34-44.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 284
Yup, it's a classic left hander cover drive. Reminds me of yuvraj singh.

One thing, Mr Ant: please, please give us a video with some sound next time? :)

Oh - and congratulations on being the first developer of all time to get the colour of the bloody ball right!

Fluency fluency and more fluency. Thats what that video was screaming to me :P
Amazing work guys. Was tired of watching mechanical shots and jagged animation in previous cricket games. Loved the way camera rotates around the batsman when they were coming to the crease. Frigging realistic.

All shot animations are accurate, the weight is going into the shots, footwork is right. Its a new chapter in cricket gaming history.

Users who are viewing this thread