Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I found AC09/IC10 to have very odd head models, that detracted from the overall look. It doesn't really impact my overall view though, the graphics are at the very least at the point of not being a weak point. AC13 on the other hand would be let down by the graphics even if it did play well.

I don't think any game has nailed the look yet, but these are certainly not rugby players like EA's old models.

I didn't mean the actual player models, I just meant the overall look of the game. Player model wise I think BA's one's are incredible

check out the follow through of the bowler in the first defensive shot animation :clap

Hey Ross...Please make a commentary where any player make a 100 , 200 and 300 . Please please please ...and commentary should be like boom boom he completed his century ...like the entertaining one we hear in IPl./..that has so much energy in it ..Please please:thumbs

Hey Ross...Please make a commentary where any player make a 100 , 200 and 300 . Please please please ...and commentary should be like boom boom he completed his century ...like the entertaining one we hear in IPl./..that has so much energy in it ..Please please:thumbs

But we don't want Entertaining comment in a test match, rather much composed word! Little responsive and telling about what we should do in the game.

But we don't want Entertaining comment in a test match, rather much composed word! Little responsive and telling about what we should do in the game.

Just like what we hear in the Ashes. True class commentary.

For the one that shows the seam movement. Did you do that?

Yeah...but I posted it here in this very thread:

Ross wasnt kidding when he said the ball physics are as close to real life as possible!! If you see it in super slow-mo, the seam of the ball actually changes position after it pitched on the pitch!! Here are two pics I took. First one is right before the ball pitches and the second one is after the ball pitched but before it hits the bat!!

a)
LiK783J.jpg

b)
5E8hfpz.jpg

Check out the seam position!!

Looks fine to me.

Hopefully the ball will change colour as it ages as well.

I think the above picture answers your qs as well....you can easily see that only one side of the ball is shined up :D!!

----------

check out the follow through of the bowler in the first defensive shot animation :clap

There are a couple of problems with it though.....His left arm falls away pretty quickly at the time of release and he totally runs all over the danger area :p!!!

There is so much to see in this video.

Check out the hayden-esque down the ground and cut shot. The batsmen hits the ball and then in a smooth motion starts running @0:22 . Incredible!!

There is so much to see in this video.

Check out the hayden-esque down the ground and cut shot. The batsmen hits the ball and then in a smooth motion starts running @0:22 . Incredible!!

I do hope that the pull shot that we saw was hit by a tailender :p!! Or maybe it was just a rank long hop!!

I agree with you though that there is indeed a lot of stuff to see in this video!!! Everytime you see something new and amazing!

People are flipping out about the pull shot or whatever as if it's the only pull animation in the game which i doubt it is...

I think that PULL shot goes to show that we can play innumerable number of UNORTHODOX shots.
As we control foot movements and shots so it seems the batting is totally under our control.

Player sizes are looking so natural & best so far . what about DRS system? Will it be included ? spot light/ other stuff in game? super over?

sorry if already answered but you know 600+ odd members at a time vs 9 members in ashes 2013..Thats quite an achievement already.

To be honest the game is a bit comical in the graphics area .Please improve the graphics in the game and I bet this game will be the best in this category
what kinda PC do you Run, better check it...or phone or laptop?...hahaha you bugging..:lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread