Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

ross will the havyness of a bat effect the timing of the ball while batting

Mostly demanding tbh ;)
Looks very nice graphically and furthermore looks like it wasn't made by the work experience kid on a Friday afternoon.

I would like to complain about the realism though. The Aussie batsmen are all shown playing shots and the only English player is getting bowled. Clearly faulty AI.

got to throw the Aussies a bone now and again. :)

Not sure if I'm a fan of those guys on facebook impersonating bigant. Just isn't good for the brand if they're posting false information.

But are they? Everything seems to be copy pasted from PlanetCricket

But are they? Everything seems to be copy pasted from PlanetCricket

Stuff like the stadiums is just taken from the breakdown of the CA files and isn't confirmed by Ross.
I think it is more abrasive that they don't make it clear that they're not official, (in fact, they definitely imply that they are the real company) and they also neglect to mention that some of the information is unconfirmed.

I don't know, it just doesn't seem right?

What would be better is if it were taken over by BigAnt and made official. It already has lots of likes and is well done, I think.

Ufffffffff now tell me ross when will you release the game mate?;)

Ross sorry to bug you on this, i hope you have the go ahead from the licencor for the name of the game. Can we expect the CA update early next week or will it be on friday?

Not sure if I'm a fan of those guys on facebook impersonating bigant. Just isn't good for the brand if they're posting false information.

Stuff like the stadiums is just taken from the breakdown of the CA files and isn't confirmed by Ross.
I think it is more abrasive that they don't make it clear that they're not official, (in fact, they definitely imply that they are the real company) and they also neglect to mention that some of the information is unconfirmed.

I don't know, it just doesn't seem right?

How do you know Ross isn't endorsing them? ;)

It is more likely to be Friday, as always will try to deliver early but this one is out of my hands - this does not effect the release date, merely the press release.

----------

How do you know Ross isn't endorsing them? ;)

I am not endorsing them but I admire their passion.

I would ask them to say at the top that it is an unofficial page just so everyone knows.

I must say that I am very disappointed with today's update. Don't get me wrong here, the disappointment isn't because of the game but it is because of not meeting up to the expectations that I had because of the big hype about this "super Friday". I am sure many others probably feel the same way. The game looks amazing and no doubt about it. The shots look 100 times better than other cricket games and there is nothing I can point out from the video that I don't like. But the thing is that there was a big hype created for this Friday that promised a big update and all we get is 3 screenshots and a very short video? I know you guys have worked hard on this game and it is turning out to be the best cricket game ever made but you can't disappoint the fans by not delivering what was promised. A big update should have been a video that is probably 10 minutes long or so showing SOME of the new features this game offers. We needed to see a video of the actual gameplay to get a feel of the new gameplay system and how good it looks. Don't get me wrong here but these type of "trailer type" videos look 40% better than the actual gameplay because of all the rendering that is done on it. I understand completely that the plan didn't work as it was planned and you had to switch to plan B but you guys could have done much better than this. :)

Don't get me wrong here because I have said all that. I am eagerly waiting for this game as everyone else is but I thought this needed to get out there so you know how the fans feel. Maybe it is just me who is feeling this way or maybe there are others too but don't want to write a post about it. The fans are what make a game successful so it is the developer's job to keep the fans happy. I am not saying that you need to post whole a lot of videos but this update could have been 50 times better.

I must say that I am very disappointed with today's update. Don't get me wrong here, the disappointment isn't because of the game but it is because of not meeting up to the expectations that I had because of the big hype about this "super Friday". I am sure many others probably feel the same way. The game looks amazing and no doubt about it. The shots look 100 times better than other cricket games and there is nothing I can point out from the video that I don't like. But the thing is that there was a big hype created for this Friday that promised a big update and all we get is 3 screenshots and a very short video? I know you guys have worked hard on this game and it is turning out to be the best cricket game ever made but you can't disappoint the fans by not delivering what was promised. A big update should have been a video that is probably 10 minutes long or so showing SOME of the new features this game offers. We needed to see a video of the actual gameplay to get a feel of the new gameplay system and how good it looks. Don't get me wrong here but these type of "trailer type" videos look 40% better than the actual gameplay because of all the rendering that is done on it. I understand completely that the plan didn't work as it was planned and you had to switch to plan B but you guys could have done much better than this. :)

Don't get me wrong here because I have said all that. I am eagerly waiting for this game as everyone else is but I thought this needed to get out there so you know how the fans feel. Maybe it is just me who is feeling this way or maybe there are others too but don't want to write a post about it. The fans are what make a game successful so it is the developer's job to keep the fans happy. I am not saying that you need to post whole a lot of videos but this update could have been 50 times better.

Well Mr Don't get me wrong, What else you want from them? don't get me wrong but isn't 4 screenies more than what ashes 13 has given? don't get me wrong but it is 26sec longer video than the other game. Appreciate what you have got. some people geeeeeeeez! :facepalm

I am not endorsing them but I admire their passion.

I would ask them to say at the top that it is an unofficial page just so everyone knows.

To me the information available and the way the page came up just in time suggested sort of an "unofficial" endorsement if you know what I mean ;)

Last edited:

Ross, you should employ this guy. Clearly he knows marketing better than you! :facepalm

If Ross had of released 10 screenies then people would be asking for 20. If the video was 5 mins long then people would be asking for 10 mins. Be happy with what you got people.....you are getting more each week.

Users who are viewing this thread