Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Everyone is entitled to their opinion however mine is that the original post saying you were "very disappointed" is the thing that is at issue for me, pretty low tolerance level. If I had supplied less then I guess you would be "devastated"... I can't think of your words for the Ashes video.... must be pretty bad...

ross does the havyness of a bat effect the timing of the bowl please answer this trying from along time

So just to get this straight- it won't be called Cricket 14, there is a definite person endorsing the game but the licensor hasn't completed negotiations with Big Ant so that's why the player can't be named?

Just want to get it absolutely right. Loved the trailer, it left me wanting more :D

There are things that are being saved, I am not letting all be known. There is a far less chance if a question being answered if it is asked more than once by the same person as it clutters the threads.

Essentially some questions will be answered by the game itself, either in your hands or at the play session.

----------

So just to get this straight- it won't be called Cricket 14, there is a definite person endorsing the game but the licensor hasn't completed negotiations with Big Ant so that's why the player can't be named?

Just want to get it absolutely right. Loved the trailer, it left me wanting more :D

Contracts done. Approvals for press release pending.

There are things that are being saved, I am not letting all be known. There is a far less chance if a question being answered if it is asked more than once by the same person as it clutters the threads.

Essentially some questions will be answered by the game itself, either in your hands or at the play session.

----------

Contracts done. Approvals for press release pending.
so this means the is set to public play session very soon anright

Everyone is entitled to their opinion however mine is that the original post saying you were "very disappointed" is the thing that is at issue for me, pretty low tolerance level. If I had supplied less then I guess you would be "devastated"... I can't think of your words for the Ashes video.... must be pretty bad...

Yes but I clarified in the post that it was only because of the amount of update. I mean with all the hype around this update, I was expecting around 10 screenshots (not from the gameplay video) and a gameplay video that will show the impressive features you guys have implemented in the game. Why not show off the hard work you have done especially when everyone is waiting on their toes for it? Lets get over it and in reply to Ashes 2013 video, I laughed that "creature" off :D As soon as the video started and I saw the batsman taking a step back into the crease when the ball was pitched almost full, I knew something was wrong ;)

This was clearly a "plan B" release and I tried to make sure as soon as I was aware you all were too. I try to manage expectations but they do just run away, we all want this game out there asap! :)

----------

so this means the is set to public play session very soon anright

Just need to organise it with the store around their other releases.

This was clearly a "plan B" release and I tried to make sure as soon as I was aware you all were too. I try to manage expectations but they do just run away, we all want this game out there asap! :)

----------

hehe I understand you dude. You don't know how bad I want this game to be out before September. I want to have all the time I have now to play this game before my semester starts :yes

Do you have any specific plans for the play sessions? At the AFL Live ones they were strictly player vs player, sometimes with 2v2. I remember some people asked to play the AI in order to see how good it was but wasn't allowed so more people got a chance to play (fair enough). Will it be the same for cricket?

I'm sure we'd love to try and bat/bowl against a decent AI and see how it plays.

----------

so can we say it will before the 10 of august or early and ross does the havyness of the bat effect the timing of the shot

I think the development of this game has reached to a point that it is unfair to compare it with ashes cricket 2013...The only true competitor to cricket 14 is cricket 14 itself. So I think it would be best for this game if we do not compare it to any cricket game released so far...

It's better to compare this game with something that is one level up than this game and not something which is several levels down.:cheers

----------

Ross, how come instead whenever someone criticises or blatantly trolls something negative about the game you're quick to respond? Where is the professionalism??? Youre a developer of the game and youre worried about a few bad comments. Shows how nervous you are about the finished product. Here fishy fishy!!!!!

Ross, how come instead whenever someone criticises or blatantly trolls something negative about the game you're quick to respond? Where is the professionalism??? Youre a developer of the game and youre worried about a few bad comments. Shows how nervous you are about the finished product. Here fishy fishy!!!!!

Orrrrrr he wants to reconcile with those worth reconciliation. There are those who come to this forum with genuine queries and others who seek negative attention. I wonder which category you and your compadre Martyn fall into? Now go back to developing your shambles game you Mike Fegan sockpuppet.

@ROSS, will we able to play it on the official release date? As you once said, after distribution and everything i will announce the release date.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread