Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

You are embarrassing yourself.

Better to just ignore the person. Even his nick doesn't makes sense

Personally, very happy with whatever was shown today. At least we have more to look forward to next week with licensor and name of product

Some people have enormous expectation. Well they don't have Fifa budgets. So what Big Ant achieved is very impressive. If you want more, then there is GTA V coming in couple of months.

Most important part is the game play mechanics which will make or break the product as well as support. So far Big Ant has had very good graphics and excellent support. Hopefully gameplay matches. We will know for sure with hands on and play test in Aug

Last edited:
so can we say it will before the 10 of august or early and ross does the havyness of the bat effect the timing of the shot

Really should ban people from these forums for this sort of immature spamming. You have asked the same question 3 times on the 1 page there, you don't have any patience and not even bothering with looking back through other pages because this question has been asked before and answered not too long ago.

Last edited:
Any expected release date??any guess??before oct??or sept?or jan 2014?need to count seconds....

Do anyone know, Can we play shots like Reverse Sweep, Scoop, Helicopter (Maybe expecting over the line :p)

----------

I am not endorsing them but I admire their passion.

I would ask them to say at the top that it is an unofficial page just so everyone knows.

I think they have done it! Accepted that this if unofficial

Just look at batsman's Follow through :) classic :thumbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 72
Better to just ignore the person. Even his nick doesn't makes sense

Sometimes they deserve it right in the face.

Now, on-topic.
Hard day yesterday, caught up on everything today morning. And my view:
1. Screens, getting better with every screen. Best looking cricket game so far.
2. Crowd, not the usual stick people of EA or half rendered Codies' one. Authentic sounding but wished they had flags like in Rugby.
3. Opening walk-in is stunning. Fluidity at its best.
4. Graphics are at low-res compared to regular PC specs. So not going to comment much about it but must say stadiums look great. Esp. the Trent bridge lookalike.
5. The defense pulled my expectation down. But the cover drive and cut shots were amazing. Each member had a comparison but the right handed cut shots reminded me of Dhoni-esque powerful cuts, heavy use of bottom hand.
6. The trigger motion of the batsmen were so real.
7. Fielders have a life. Their walk in and reaction to the ball is amazingly captured.
8. Great to see the stumps flying. Esp. the last shot.
9. The leather ball close-up. That single frame has got me excited than all other things so far.

Pessimistic view:
Wondered why the ball was so late to the batsman when the bowler had a fast action. Playing on a lower difficulty I hope?

Pessimistic view:
Wondered why the ball was so late to the batsman when the bowler had a fast action. Playing on a lower difficulty I hope?

yes you'r right it was in lower difficulty, Ross Mentioned it later on. And he also said the player will slide towards the ball due to lower difficulty.you probably have noticed that during the first shot.. :yes

Ross: Was this the video planned for yesterday or else you have just removed the title name and uploaded it......:)

Pessimistic view:

The shots were most likely taken from a replay, hence the slower speeds I guess.

yes you'r right it was in lower difficulty, Ross Mentioned it later on. And he also said the player will slide towards the ball due to lower difficulty.you probably have noticed that during the first shot.. :yes

That one was bugging me for sometime. So on lower difficulties, the stumps won't be flying I suppose?

The shots were most likely taken from a replay, hence the slower speeds I guess.

No not slow, that would make the already fast defense worse. The fielders are moving in normal speed so its probably what Ross said and nahid quoted.

That one was bugging me for sometime. So on lower difficulties, the stumps won't be flying I suppose?

i dont think so that the features will change due to game play level, it probably might get a bit slower/faster. But Actually, i don't mind cause i will be start playing on difficulty level after few matches SO DO YOU.... (NO FUN W/O HARD LEVEL)
:D

guys i am analysing frame by frame and see the pict below and let me know, its on 14th sec of the video. ball is still visible from behind even after touching the bat...

Attachments

• BALL VISIBLE FROM BEHIND AFTER TOUCHING THE BAT.jpg
    BALL VISIBLE FROM BEHIND AFTER TOUCHING THE BAT.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread