Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Anyways no game can claim to be bug free. No game breaking bug should be there. Minors one are tolerable.

You may as well be nit picking with the video, the worst that could happen is that it is left as is. At best they might find a bug.

As long as the wicketkeeper doesn't disappear, i am fine the ball missing for one frame while playing at 60fps.

I have seen legs of players going through each other in fifa 14. Hardly care about such "bugs" when the gameplay is that fun.

Last edited:
I suspect Ross would be quite pleased that the only issues you can find with the video are standard clipping problems that occur in every sport game.

Definitly ross will update us about these bugs which people are showing

Ross I don't like the overlay at all. You said recently that there will be tv like presentation.
The interesting thing is that ac13 has better presentation/overlay than cricket 14,although ac13 has futile graphics and other elements.
I hope u will change that overlay.
And in one day cricket umpire kits must be coloured.YOU just changed the colour of umpire cap.
I haven't seen any licensed thing like bat,gloves,pitchad,sponser etc in these photos and video.
I hope u will surprise us that u have license from ICC.

Lol, meant fifa 13. And i believe i will see it happening in fifa 14 also lol.

Ross I don't like the overlay at all. You said recently that there will be tv like presentation.

All the shots shown in the video are from the replay system....I dont know where you saw the overlay as there was none (except maybe the part where the batsmen enter)!!!

The interesting thing is that ac13 has better presentation/overlay than cricket 14,although ac13 has futile graphics and other elements.
And in one day cricket umpire kits must be coloured.YOU just changed the colour of umpire cap.
I haven't seen any licensed thing like bat,gloves,pitchad,sponser etc in these photos and video.

Dude!!!! We've been waiting our whole life for a cricket game like this and yet u try find the smallest most stupid things to point out.

Really dude!!?

He doesnt have any licenses from icc. He specifically mentioned NO licensed international team in the game. Lets move on now from asking the same question again and again.

I'm now promoting this trailer on the official board pages, and have started with the ICC. Tell me if it is objectionable. :thumbs

We haven't seen the AC13 overlay yet, so no, no it doesn't. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread