Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

We shouldn't forget that this is the first time Big Ant is working on a Cricket game.It's impossible to get everything right in the first attempt,so instead of nitpicking,we should appreciate their dedication towards the game.And,as for people who are displeased due to lacks of licensed content (bats,gloves etc.),I'm sure the modders of PC will definitely sort this issue.

This wasn't noticed before I guess... Please look into this, Ross...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I am guessing that the screenshots and the video is 2-3 months old so everything wasn't done by that time... You really can tell the overlays looks like CA manu (kinda).they are probably going to show us everything in the trailer, thats why they havent revealed anything yet.so we should wait and see for the latest videos.. Dont worry ROSS is a genius & off course he thought about overlays ... ( i said im guessing ):clap

This wasn't noticed before I guess... Please look into this, Ross...

We know there is some clipping, nearly all games have the issue, particularly when we let you choose a wide variety if equipment-you don't really notice it at run time and it does not effect the gameplay

Correct, video has its own artifacts

I cant believe ppl are trying to tell you to fix each and every frame in the game as if it would make any difference whether helmet just went through his shoulder a little bit or whether the ball disappeared for a microsecond...
It's not going to make any difference people!!! I'm pretty sure its annoying lol

Nay, never, that's quite natural in games. But I didn't expect this to happen in BAC 14's case...

Afterall it's all a matter of your expectations being met. You don't expect epic gameplay and graphics from something like Howzzat Cricket, and you'll be happy with what you get... But you'll have a lot of expectations about something like BAC 14... Now, don't get me wrong here, just couldn't control myself when I saw this, and Ross's a nice guy unlike the trickstars, who tried their best to hide shortcomings and trimmed the "Official gameplay trailer" down to 6 seconds... :D

Search YouTube and you'll find many issues with madden and figs too

Well next week will be interesting ...... ross will give us new info.
And 5O5/trickstar will give us the new release date.

Nay, never, that's quite natural in games. But I didn't expect this to happen in BAC 14's case...

Afterall it's all a matter of your expectations being met. You don't expect epic gameplay and graphics from something like Howzzat Cricket, and you'll be happy with what you get... But you'll have a lot of expectations about something like BAC 14... Now, don't get me wrong here, just couldn't control myself when I saw this, and Ross's a nice guy unlike the trickstars, who tried their best to hide shortcomings and trimmed the "Official gameplay trailer" down to 6 seconds... :D

Don't you think you set the bar a little too high?
I mean expecting glitches like that to be fixed by a BigAnt... Glitches that Rockstar, Sega, 2k, etc. sports haven't fixed....

Users who are viewing this thread