Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Gameplay is our #1 focus

Couldn't agree more with that sentiment :thumbs As long as the game meets a minimum level of graphics standard, i.e. it looks like a PS3 game, which BAC14 clearly does, I couldn't care less about the graphics or minor glitches. Gameplay, including online gameplay, is what matters and as long as BAC14 nails it there's nothing to complain about :yes

The problem with gameplay being numero uno (especially with sports titles) priority is that there is no way people can feel how amazing the gameplay is before actually playing it.
But the gameplay trailers do give a slight hint of what to expect....And if the sneak peek video is anything to go by, I must say that:

"This isn't the game for faint hearted."

We know there is some clipping, nearly all games have the issue, particularly when we let you choose a wide variety if equipment-you don't really notice it at run time and it does not effect the gameplay

I wouldnt worry about them.....they are not even noticeable in realtime gameplay!!! I dont know of any sport game which dont have these.....this image is from Fifa13:

FIFA_13_BUG06.jpg

Yes. That is a major worry. A lot of people can afford just one game and we do not want the Big Ant market to be eaten up by Gta 5.

If it would have been a yearly release, the scenario would have been different...But this a first (not to mention most complete) cricket game after years...If anyone wanted to buy this game in the first place, they will still buy it
even if it releases on the same day as gta 5.
But some gap will be appreciated, I don't want to be put in the dilemma of which game to play first!:)

If it would have been a yearly release, the scenario would have been different...But this a first (not to mention most complete) cricket game after years...If anyone wanted to buy this game in the first place, they will still buy it
even if it releases on the same day as gta 5.
But some gap will be appreciated, I don't want to be put in the dilemma of which game to play first!:)

I hve a hunch we might have this game in our hands before the end of next month :D

About the overlays, this game being on PC, I believe it will get modded by the PC talent here and every damn overlay in the world would be in

I believe Ross has said that he is a fan of mods and these things together along with support from dev's will make this game unbeatable

About people picking each frame, no game is 100% perfect. As long as it doesn't has any game breaking bugs we should be happy.

Apart from the defense which was on low defficulty, most of the game looked very fluid

Last edited:
People should realize that we will be playing the game at 30 to 60 fps.At such high rate it is quite impossible to notice one single frame.

never been so excited like this, all of a sudden these days are becoming more memorable than anything else..:facepalm

Glad finally Troll Cricket posted this. I had requested them :D

attachment.php

And Tim Christ's video too

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 323
lets just see what ross has to say about releasing the game before gta v or he might have a plan of releasing the game much before gta 5

Users who are viewing this thread